K1 visa--urgent question--pls help

yssadora0101

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone, I have a cousin here in CA and he petitioned a girl from the Philippines as fiancee last year (she know her for 2yrs now). Everything went smoothly and got her interview last December. Until now the visa wasn't given/approved yet and still under administrative review. There is no correspondence from the embassy after her interview. Now the problem is, both are waiting for the visa but seemslike the Filipina is not communicating anymore with my cousin, even if he calls her everyday she doesn't answer the phone. We learned that she's got boyfriends in the Philippines.

My question is, can anybody pls give us an idea on how to nullify the fiancee petition? My cousin want an end to this and don't like to spend the rest of his life with a woman who cannot wait and not loyal to him. He's so depressed now. He doesn't wnat her here now because she's been going out with guys in her country. She doesn't even e-mail him or text him anymore since the petition was approved, up to the interview. Now, she's waiting for her visa but my cousin has a change of heart alraedy. Pls help.... what can he do?

Depends of what stage her K-1 visa is stalled at. If the consulate has sent the I-129F back to USCIS, your cousin will have a good change to withdraw the petition. If only a name check is pending, perhaps the consulate will simply stamp the passport with the visa and return it upon completion. Bear in mind, the beneficiary will not be able to AOS on that visa unless she marries your cousin.

Send a signed notarized request to the embassy withdrawing the petition. Sending a fax initially should enable them to suspend any further processing. They will need the hard copy of the letter in order to act on the request and not issue the visa.

Source: researching on various US embassy websites.