K1- Requested of evidence

cnguyen_v

Registered Users (C)
First thank you for reviewing my thread.

I got a request of evidence 2 week ago. Requested for the following.

Intend to marry letter from both
Photos without name, date and place
Passport without Stamp
Broading pass to visit her without year on it.

I reply back with everything i have:
letters intend to marry for me and her
Same photos with name, date and place.
A copy of miles record from airline showing the same FLY# on the broading pass -- that can proof i've fly from her place back home which show date, mont, and year.

A letter explained to them that how my passport didn't get stamp. Passport is new - I used the green card and visa to visited her place -- the airport sercurity took back the visa by the time i leave there as it a single time use.

I just went back to visited her again few week ago and summited following for the same request of evidence.
1. Copy of the passport with stamp on it.
2. New Photos with data, name and place.
3. Broading pass (on the recent trip)
4. E-Ticket(on the recent trip)

I don't know if this is going to help or i need to do anything else? Maybe file K1 again or go back home to get married and apply for wife?
If anyone been through the above please help

thanks,
Please help.

If they asked you for photos WITHOUT name, place and date, why did you submit photos with name, place and date?

Besides, did you not include those initially in your package?

need help

If they asked you for photos WITHOUT name, place and date, why did you submit photos with name, place and date?

Besides, did you not include those initially in your package?

They asked for photo again because we sent photo without date, name and place on them.
Sorry for confusion.

They are looking for the passport stamp for the first time i met her. i don't have it
Only thing can vertify that fly number on the mile account created by the airline.
Showing the fly that i tooked from her country to US. (with the same fly# on the broading pass with the date, month and year on it)

Again: I just went back to her country recently.
Also turned on the evidences on the recent trip.

I don't know if they are going to acept it or not.

So confused and sad...now... don't know what to do. I've been applied for K-1 for a while.

thanks,
Cuong

They asked for photo again because we sent photo without date, name and place on them.
Sorry for confusion.

They are looking for the passport stamp for the first time i met her. i don't have it
Only thing can vertify that fly number on the mile account created by the airline.
Showing the fly that i tooked from her country to US. (with the same fly# on the broading pass with the date, month and year on it)

Again: I just went back to her country recently.
Also turned on the evidences on the recent trip.

I don't know if they are going to acept it or not.

So confused and sad...now... don't know what to do. I've been applied for K-1 for a while.

thanks,
Cuong

Take it easy Cuong. As long as you have provided them the additional information they asked for, you should be fine. Many folks are in your shoes. Waiting to hear word on their applications. Yours is being actively processed.

Thank all

Take it easy Cuong. As long as you have provided them the additional information they asked for, you should be fine. Many folks are in your shoes. Waiting to hear word on their applications. Yours is being actively processed.

Thank you,

I guess just have to wait to see what else they will ask for.