Just Spoke to IIO about FP

No Title

No, this info seems to be in line with another genetleman who called IIO regarding the FP except his RD is in Oct,99 and we figured it will take 2-3 months for him actually mine as well my ND id 10/19/99.

No Title

I guess your file is not in the same pile as our that\'s why we are speculating and its not just one person to single out there are a whole lot of people who did not get FP\'s I mean there are few people in OCT,99 who got FP\'s as well that is known but this discussion is for the large group of people who have not received FP notices and trying to answer the trends. But congradualtions on your FP and also its good that you are participating

No Title

I am in the same boat.
RD 02/99
ND 02/99
FP 06/99

Called IO 08/2000 and was told that they recd FP only in 05/2000 (after 11 months) and will be hearing from them in few (god only knows what is the meaning in INS point of view) weeks. Nothing happened. Again called in 10/2000 and I was told that auditing is
going on and it will take atleast 3 weeks for IOs to work on 485 cases.

No Title

Main Index | Search | Preferences | Send Private | Check Private | Logout | Who\'s Online | Guided Tour
 ImmigrationPortal.com US Immigration I-485 Issues 485 issues in Vermont Service Center

Just Spoke to IIO about FP
No, You are not.

tictactoe_us\' ND is Feb. 2000,
Yours is 1999. One year apart.

You should be worried about your case as I sense something
is absoultly wrong for you.

No Title

You are most prbably not from India or China. If so, then you would have gotten your FP notice by now.