Just Called IIO For Fp - Bad News

DukhiMann

Registered Users (C)
I just taked to an IIO to inquire about manual FP and she said that they are not doing any more manual FPs because they want to clear old 2000 cases first
:(

I asked when our turn might come and she said 6 - 8 months.

:(

I had called on the 23rd Dec. and got a nice IIO who said she would request manual FP for us. A lot of People who called after I did have already received their notices but I have not so far , that is why I called today.

So it looks like the manual requesting is over according to this conversation I had just now :( :( :(

What do you guys think ?? Anyone else succesful for Manual FP with phone call since last 2 - 3 days .......

Change your user id

Misery loves company. If you use a sad userid like "Dukhi.." You will be surrounded with lot of sadness.

Keep a smiling face and world will smile back to you with good news.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing

Same thing hapenned to me. I called three times today, all three times I got negative response. Asked me to wait for 12 more months because they are not doing anything (doing Nov'2000).

tried yesterday

I called yesterday the second time and the Officer looked at my records and verified that an FP request has already been ordered. But, she agreed to request another one because I have not received that yet. Earlier, I called on 26th December for the FP request.

prof_of_english ,

Let me put a disclaimer here, my id has nothing to do with my state of mental health :D

Its a tongue in cheek effort at some humour for the situation we find ourselves in right now ......

If TSC was actually doing its job properly, we would not be in such a state and probably would not be visiting the discussion forums like this.

It is just frustrating to try and make some sence out of how they handle any particular case and this forum provides some relief in venting our frustrations and find some solace from our fellow brothers and sisters going through the same situation.

Take my example, I called on the 23rd and got a positive responce so I posted my experience here. People who called before me have got FP, people who called after reading my experience on THAT DAY have got and even finished their FP......
Even people calling after 23rd, have got FP.

So where is mine ???? :rolleyes:

So all I can do is wait and twiddle my thumbs and try to humour myself.

Maybe we need to consult an astrologer to find a correct time when the sun and the moon are in the right conjuncture so that we may encounter a good IIO who will finally help us.:D :D

Got a nasty IIO

Called TSC on 1/15/03 got an IIO pretty quick. She started off with very rude voice "Can I have your receipt number"? Then she said, I would have to wait longer, as my case is not with an officer yet. When I asked her about my FP, she said it would take longer as they are doing 11/2000 filers. I will hang-up, next time I get one of these looser IIOs.

LAST YEAR:
I got a nice IIO right after xmas, and she requested FP for us, haven't received any so far. Looks like I'll have to keep pushing my luck for a nice IIO again. The nasty ones are back from vacation too.

ND: 8/2001
NO FP.

:mad:

ayansgp ,

I think I got the same IIO yesterday as you. :p

When I called and got through..... No hello, no my name is xyz....straight off she barks - what is your receipt no.

Then same message to me......sir, we are no longer doing manual FPs now. We are working on Nov 2000....bla....bla...bla !!

I'll wait till someone posts they got a good IIO and then call.

Everyone, please if you get a cooperative IIO, post your experience as soon as you have finished your call....so that others can try on the same day !!

Thanks

Stupid IIO

I called yesterday. First that stupid IIO asked my Receipt number after that she put me on hold for 3 minutes. She came back and said you have to wait for one more year as they are currently processing only Nov 2000 cases. My receipt date is on Sep. 2001. Dealing with texas is pure luck. She also said that it is not necessary that you will get in 725-775 days. It is just an approximate date. It may even take 1 1/2 years. Nothing is in our hands.

Interesting how random and ill managed TSC is. I know a person whose Finger Printing request was done on Jan 10th 5PM EST who got the FP notices today (albeit screwed up, primary and spouse's FP ASCs are 350 miles apart!!)

I can understand you

I talked to many IIOs probably 4 times in this last 5 weeks and always got very rude officers who asked me to stay another year for FP. My RD is 01-Jun-01 and I waited almost 1 year and 7 mons and still they are not happy.

However the IIO I talked today was helpful. She said that an FP is ordered long before but not scheduled yet...FP may be scheduled before March(she says INS is not scheduling FP for 485 cases as they r doing CPS cases.)

I am happy that at least I talked to an IIO who talked nicely.

Hey Plasticcard,
I am so sorry for you. These people really sucks.
Next time when you call them , Tell them politely that you have waited for 1yr and 7 months, and Is it not enough waiting you think. Tell me how long i have to wiat, 1,2,3 years or forever. Be little humorous that might help unless they don't get mad.

Rd 11/18/02. I don't know how many long years i have to wait. I wish everything finishes by tomorrow morning. Am i tooooo Greedy!!!!.