Just by Filing AR11 can I get plastic card at my new address

bobbys

Registered Users (C)
Folks
Please help!!!!

I am moving from OH to NJ due to lay-off.
My passport is stamped and I am waiting for plastic card.I don't think I'll get my plastic by that time.
I am planning to file AR-11 and call 1-800 number.
My Q is:
Do I need to file AR-11 only or do I need to fill perhaps G731 also?

I need to fill my company name in AR-11 what should I fill, if I fill new company name, then can I get an RFE for changing company?

Anybody who just filed form AR-11 and got plastic at new address?

Any suggestions please

Thanks
Bobbys

----------------------------------------
RD - Jan-2002
AD Nov-203
stamping from Cincinnati OH
Plastic: waiting....................

This is a little precarious!

When you file AR-11 and move, the BCIS can follow-up on your intentions. Who knows how and if they would react!

My suggestion is to wait and get the plastic at your current address. I don't know if GC can be forwarded and God knows, whether it gets lost in the forwarding process. If you can wait and get the GC at your current address, it might be better.

As far as I know, AR-11 is the form to file. I haven't done so and so, I can't help much in this matter.

Good Luck!

bobby:

You should definitely do as recommended by JoeF and also send a letter to TSC as this is the Service center that mails the green cards :
Immigration & Naturalization Services
Texas Service Center
P.O.Box 851488-1488 Dept A
Mesquite, TExas - 75185- 1488

Include a copy of your relevant pages of passport, copy of I-551 stamp and write a cover letter informing change of address.

Confirm that TSC has received the above address change info by calling TSC office @ 800-375-5283 couple of weeks later.