June VISA Bulletin

unitednations said:
Yes, this is the one i was referring to.

A little dizzying huh?

Man .. you have a good memory -- brain man of immigration....
:):):)

Quick Question : Do you will believe that the date might retrogress this OCT for EB3 -- India.

From reading this it looks like for non consular processing cases, they arrange the priority dates based on participants who have filed for I 485.

So what abpout those like us who have I 140 approved but havent been able to file I 485 ? Are we not even on the l;ist of fols waiting yet ?

Is this I 181 only issued after filing I 485 or is it also issued after I 140 ?

why is everyone bashing jagoo. seems to me everytime a desi does well financially, there'll be 100 skeptics taking him down.

if the guy really invested the money he says he did...he probably is a millionaire. i know someone working at cognizant tech. (CTSH) who is also a millionaire for the same reason that the stock has grown over 2000% in the past 5 years...

140jibjab said:
Did you sell your college Yamaha in Rupees or 23,000 Dollars. and Your 6 crore worth is in Indian Rupees or Ugandan Shilling

Is story mein sirf Hole he Hole Hai!!!

Can someone create a flow-sheet

eBhola - long details.

Guys and Gals with knowledge of flow-sheets - can you conver that document (how visa numbers are allocated) into a flow sheet??

Regards
GCStrat :)

visa bulletin

when is the visa bulletin going to released. it is already the 10th. or does it come towards the end of the month?

Question for United Nations

Is it possible to estimate how many approved I-140s exist for EB3 with priority dates between April 2001 and August 2001?

relax guys..

Folks, I have been out of sync for sometime, just read all sweet notes !

Well, regarding my wealth, did I say something which was hard to believe. yes it was hard if you folks have no clue on what is investment, how to make money, and do not read news. There are planty and plenty of indians, or any nationality for that matter who made millions (much more than me) thru' Microsoft, Googles, Infosys, Ciscos of the world !!!

Anyways the reason I wrote that was not to showcase anything. If you guys believed and got inspired, awesome. If not, felt pity, sorry about that.

Cheers and have fun and watch out wonderful things that will happen in times to come ! The world is going to be much better, much inspiring place to live and have fun. thats a promise.

june 2006 visa bulletin

hopefully by tomorrow they will release the visa bulletin.

let us hope the priority dates will move forward.

please post the link in case any one happnes to see the visa bulletin.

thanks