June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this thread!!!

Same here....

Hope99 & Other June filer, did you check if your case is assigned to an officer.

MIne is Assigned!

I had called for an address change! The IIO said the case is with the officer, this was 2 weeks back.

I had called last week to check if my case was assigned to an officer but

the IIO said they were not allowed to share that info!!! :(
Hope to hear a different AVM today :)
hope99

Hi guys, guess what????

Yes, it was my lucky day today!!!! I checked avm at 5.00pm and it said "This case has been approved on March 19th" yahooooooooo, i\'m a free bird now. Thank you all for your support and your help. I\'m going to be around and will help with the june list. I hope and pray that all of you get approved soon too.

good luck!!!
hope99

Thank you guys!!!!

I\'m sure all of your approvals will come soon too!!!! Thanks dreamingtobe, i guess you predicted right for me!!!! But don\'t worry i will still hang around till our 6er group gets approved and help you folks with the list. Good luck to all and i hope all of you get approved soon too!!!!
Hope99

Munu,Jimz-why are cases filed in early june still not approved? Any ideas.

By the way, congrats-Hope99 and all others who got approved.

Congragulations Hope99

You did a great job by maintaining the two lists with lot of patience.
THAT\'s WHY YOU GOT REWARDED WITH THE APPROVAL...HAVE FUN!!!

No Title

debjyoti roy - thanks dear, i\'m sure yours is on the way too!!!!

jainjit - Thanks for the compliments jainjit. My happiness knew no boundries when i heard the message. I must have checked AVM atleast 7 times to be convinced that i was approved. God bless and i\'m sure you all will hear the good news soon too. :) You did a great job by maintaining the two lists with lot of patience.

VSC2000 - Thanks for ur good wishes!!!

regards
hope99

Debjyoti, I don\'t know...but it is very frustating

Congratulation Hope99....Good to see your approval.

yep frustrating

it is really frustrating to know people with late july RD\'s getting approved in the same company when early June RD\'s are still waiting. I guess we will have just wait without loosing hope, as it is very close. Atleast it is now closer than ever.