June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this thread!!!

Pattern of Jun Approvals

My PD is 10/98. It is still not approved. Just talked to the IIO no progress. Whereas 11/98 PD are already approved

Checked AVM, still same old message,

Thanks for the post munu, maybe mine too is assigned to an officer and the officer is on vacation. Hope he comes back to work soon and approves the remaining JUNE filers applications.

I have similar PDs, RDs etc as yours. And if you see junta who applied around that time have got theirs approved, except the two of us. So hoping to see our apporved soon.

RD or pD

Hi,
 can u tell me where did u apply for labour and how much time it takes to get the RD or PD.

Thnaks

don\'t loose hope dear june filers

we are just among the unlucky one\'s, don\'t worry, we will hear something soon too.
best of luck
hope99

RFE Received

Checked the AVM today. The message changed from FP received to "More details required and notice has been posted". Keeping my fingres crossed for the RFE.

EB3 India
PD Dec 1998
RD 20th June 2001
ND 8th Aug 2001
EAC-01-243*****
Detorit, MI

Geez, not sure how long will this take now...

June case approved 03/14 >>PD: 6/99 >>RD: 6/29 >>ND 8/16 >>FP 1/10/02

My case was approved today 03/14/02.
Here are my details:
PD: 6/99
RD: 6/29/01
ND: 8/16/01
FP: 1/10/02
AD: 3/14/02
EB2
RIR India
State: MI

All the best.

Number of H-1\'s

I guess (blind guess), that it may also depend on the number of H1 you previosly had. I have total of 4 H-1 ( I changed jobs 4 times
before I applied for my GC with the current employer) and my wife had
2 H-4\'s and now she is on F-1. Probably they may be scrutunising these type of cases more throughly to check whether we never went out of status and that may be taking more time.

Hope99: Thanks for all the hope and good wishes.

My pleasure jainjit!!!

I agree to what you say jainjit, i think mine maybe taking long \'cause my husband\'s job is in a different state then mine. I\'m keeping my fingers crossed that they don\'t issue an rfe as it will only kill more time!!!

Good luck to all
hope99

No Title

I am not sure, I think it is just pure luck. I have one job (H1B) for last 5 years, no wife, and I am not approved yet. But it certainly looks like we are nearing the point where there will be less and less "clean" approvals, mostly RFEs, local transfers and, God forbid, denials.

Good morning guys, here come\'s the updated june.txt!!!

F74 - I HOPE NOT!!!! I don\'t even wanna think that any of these would apply to us, we don\'t wanna local transfer \'cause if that happens u can forget about ur case for a year and u cannot call anyplace to check the status of ur case, no rfe \'cause that will delay things and as for denials, that is going to be end of story. Well, in anycase lets just think our file is sitting with a big fat lazy officer who probably does only 2 approvals a day. What do u say guys???

June filer\'s - Would u like to get a new doc with only pending approval case\'s, if so please advice.

good luck
hope99

Hope99, It would be excellent to have just pending in addition to total

list of June filers. I guess there is no pattern for approvals, I know lot of my friends EB2 cases with PD March 98, 485 applied in June still with same employer are not approved yet. My PD is 7/98(EB3) RD 6/25, I am with same employer still not approved. I say it is just luck, I hope we all will be approved soon too.
Best
D-

No Title

Well, it is luck. It is also a skiing season in Vermont, and I am afraid ( or should we really be afraid of that? It\'s , in fact, the best case scenario ) that our officer is somewhat cheating on his job with skiing slopes.:) It will be over anyway soon. I am pretty sure that almost all of us, except for exceptionally unlucky few ( those, whose case was lost, or sent to wrong address, or something like that ) will get some form of update within 2-3 weeks max.

Hope99

Do you know how many june approvals last night....
Looks like all the pending cases are assigned to same lazy officer...

Hi Priya_nnn

There will be no priority date for labor. Labor will not even have an EAC. So, you have to be in touch with you lawyer or employer for that Info. The RD of you labor will be your PD for final stage (I-485) - That is all I know.

Sounds good to me!!!

Thank you for your responses. Here you go....now we have two lists, one of june pending approvals and the other with all june filers, approved and pending approval.

Good luck to all, lets hope to see a lot more approvals today and hopefully its for all of us. ;)

Hope99

Why don\'t we just list pending case. From the list, there are about 45 pending case.

And whenever some cases get approved, just remove them from the list. It is easy to read and analysis.