June 99, Aug 99, Sep 99, Oct 99 NDs please register here

No Title

Hey guys please respond to this. This will tell us how many from 1999 are still left out and ignored by VSC.

My details
EB3 ND Sep 1999 Still waiting

No Title

Mine is EB3, ND Sep 1999, RFE Received 05/04/2001, Replied and AVM Changed on 06/06/2001, still waiting :-(
Question --> Husband, Wife and children\'s approvals are done at the same time or it can be approved at random i.e. independent of each other?

Thanks for the answers in advance :)

No Title

PD 12/97 ND Sep/99 RFE for employment letter 01/12 Rfe recd 01/24 Redo I - 140 applied name change case on hold

No Title

ND Dec 99, FP 3-15-01 RFE May 21st 2001
still waiting , IIO says 3 to 6 weeks

dhp

No Title

ND Sep 15 , 1999
  FP Aug 2000

No RFE, on Hold ( Company name change)

No Title

ND 10/4/99, PD 5/8/98, EB2 India, FP 3/2/01 No Rfe, nothing yet, no company name change.

Got frustated with the IIO\'s. Sent enquiry through congressman\'s office. VSC says they need 3 to 6 months more to process this case. They attribute this to the backlog of cases. VSC also indicated that processing time reports are a boiling point issue, as the case status ddepends on info. receieved from other agencies. My Fp\'s clearance is sent to VSC on 3/9/01.

I always wonder how those jokers at VSC even became immigration officers. We all know most of the INDIA and China applications at VSC (with ND OCT 99 - MAR 00) received FP notice in March/April 2001. And they have cleared applications within a month of FP\'s. My application was left out by mistake and VSC have no guts to admit the mistake. Instead they attribute my application status to backlog and agency checks not received in time.

The VSC guys are a bunch of liars???? I feel I am the only EB2 case that is left out from 99 and they need 3 to 6 months to process. Why can\'t they just assign an officer to process my case? They do have time to process cases from JUNE, JULY of 2000.

ver_sri