June 2012 N-400 Tracker

I'm being patient (trying to!)... not much choice in the matter, is there?

Nothing in today's mail... there's always tomorrow!

I just spoke to Customer service regarding my case, they said that Philadelphia DO is currently working on March 3rd cases and mine will take couple of months. This really suck...

IL ......
FP on 7/23/2012
FPL rcvd on 7/12/2012
N400 Mailed 6/23/2012

Spouse interview scheduled

Today we got a letter from USCIS. Interview is scheduled for my wife on 10/16/2012. We hope that Interview and oath happens on the same day.

Today we got a letter from USCIS. Interview is scheduled for my wife on 10/16/2012. We hope that Interview and oath happens on the same day.

Congrats, sarwarmd, and good luck. My interview is on 10/4 at the Newark, NJ office. I understand that they administer same-day oath as well although not 100% sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad some folks are moving through :)

NONRIR2001 - that's a major bummer. March? That's over 6 months! I know the expected time is up to 5 months... but wow. If they don't catch up some, you're looking at after the first of the year :(

I see the national average is now 5.1 months. The goal is 5. According to the USCIS website, my DO is averaging 5 months.

Nothing in the mail today either. Maybe tomorrow :)

IL Received today - scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on 10/12/12 at the Holtsville, Long Island, NY office. :)

Seems like you have been on an express lane or something..

My DO is also Long Island City, NY

I applied on 06/27/12

received confirmation on 07/12/12
FPL on 07/15/12
FPD on 08/03/12

Still waiting for IL

Got my IL today so hopefully yours is not far behind :)

Jinny,
My timeline is similar. Just 1 week ahead of you in FP.

I was very frustrated almost 3 months after FP and no update.

My wife and I applied same day , her interview is done and already set for oath next week.

N400
PD June 7th
FP June 19th

Called and talked to tier 2 Mid August. Agent said background check was pending.
Went to infopass Sep 6th. Agent said case of transferred to MO and he couldn't tell more. He opened a request in their system for me.

Just today status changed online to testing and interview.

Can you please clarify what you mean by case is transferred to MO? what is MO?

if you mean it was finally transferred to local office, so does it mean that by sep 6 your background check ended?

I too have interview on 10/04

Hey akayal 1973 - my interview is also in newark on 10/04. What time is yours? Mine is 8 am.

Please be polite and respectful to others

Hello All,
This is to just remind that please be respecful to others and be polite.
It seems that 'No Captcha' name is appearing in my thread. This is not intended for 'No Captcha'. I am sending this request based on poor language used by some one a week ago.
Good luck to All.
Thanks,
Sarwar

Last edited by a moderator:
The "no captcha" appears because you weren't required to enter a captcha text prior to posting. It will appear in this post of mine too - as I'm not prompted to enter a code nowadays.

Thanks for confirming. For a moment, I thought that I have made a mistake.

The "no captcha" appears because you weren't required to enter a captcha text prior to posting. It will appear in this post of mine too - as I'm not prompted to enter a code nowadays.

I think the captcha is broken. ;) That or after a certain amount of posts, maybe we don't have to do it anymore? Not sure, but I haven't been prompted for one in a week or so.

Hi Whythisdelay:

Mine is at 8:10 am if I remember correctly. I guess we will both queue up at around the same time:) Good Luck!

An update. My immigration journey has finally come to an end. I took oath on Saturday and after 15 years in the US of A, I'm finally a citizen! Thanks for all the support folks. It's been rough at times but N400 has been the smoothest of the filings. Good luck all! You're be there soon too.

Update in the Spouse Case

An update in my spouse's case - FP notice received on Saturday.

Spouse Case
Filed Spouse's N-400 recently:

Permanent Resident: 10/10/2007
N-400 Fedexed: 09/05/2012
Acceptance: 09/06/2012
SMS and E-mail: 09/10/2012 (routed to NBC)
Check Cashed: 09/10/2012
FP scheduled E-mail: 09/11/2012
FP notice received: 09/15/2012
Fingerprint Date: 09/26/2012 (Elizabeth, NJ ASC)

An update. My immigration journey has finally come to an end. I took oath on Saturday and after 15 years in the US of A, I'm finally a citizen! Thanks for all the support folks. It's been rough at times but N400 has been the smoothest of the filings. Good luck all! You're be there soon too.

Congrats DC Metro!