June 2007 Visa Bulletin Out

NOW I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN. VISA MOVEMENT WAS/IS/ALWAYS WILL BE BASED ON PROJECTED DEMAND THAT WILL INVOLVE SUBSTANICAL GUESSWORK.

I have been called a conspiracy theoriest because of my convictions. I stand vindicated.

you sure do! Congratulations on your PD becoming current! Best wishes to get your GC before the next flip-flop in dates.

so what's the next step, now that my date is current? Just wait for THAT to happen?

---------------------------------------------------------
EB3, India
PD: Dec 2001
140/485 filed in Dec 2004.
140 approved in Feb 2005.

These dates are very good for many people, I hope everyone who have been waiting to file I485 can do so now and get an EAD.

If you don't like your employer and want to join another company this is the moment for most of you who have been waiting a long time just to file I485.

Good luck to you all,

I went for an Infopass appointment today and found that my name check has been cleared, but it did not clear for my wife (hopefully she gets it soon too)

The good news is I am finally current again, hopefully they look at our cases now.

Congratulations and best of luck to all of you who have been waiting for a long time.

Congratulations to everyone who can file for 485 and get an EAD!!!!!
i wonder if EB3 India dates will ever move forward to Dec 2003...
But i am really happy for everyone who can move forward now!!!

These dates are very good for many people, I hope everyone who have been waiting to file I485 can do so now and get an EAD.

If you don't like your employer and want to join another company this is the moment for most of you who have been waiting a long time just to file I485.

Good luck to you all,

I went for an Infopass appointment today and found that my name check has been cleared, but it did not clear for my wife (hopefully she gets it soon too)

The good news is I am finally current again, hopefully they look at our cases now.

Congratulations and best of luck to all of you who have been waiting for a long time.

kbn_gc, Did you call USCIS to get FP code 1 notice for May 10th? I am asking since I had done last FP code 1 around September/October 2005 after calling USCIS but I have not got any more FP notice until now. Thinking whether I have to call them again . Thx

Congratulations to everyone who can file for 485 and get an EAD!!!!!
i wonder if EB3 India dates will ever move forward to Dec 2003...
But i am really happy for everyone who can move forward now!!!

And pay the triple fees now. $325 to $905 + $80 biometrics. They have done their homework and found out they need money and lots of it.

And pay the triple fees now. $325 to $905 + $80 biometrics. They have done their homework and found out they need money and lots of it.

At least it will save future medical bills for high BP and anti aging creams. It is worth the cost

How will consular processing work hre

PD : JULY 14,2001
EB3 INDIA
LABOR APPROVED : JULY 10,2004
I-140 APPLICATION DATE: AUG 20,2004
I-140 APPROVAL DATE : SEPT 14,2004

Waited for marriage and was suggested to apply for Consular Processing in Mumbai.

Case received in Mumbai consulate on May 18,2005 and was notified of a possible apppointment date in Mumbai July 05 and then as everyone knows

the great depression of retrogression.now with this unbelieveable news

what should i expect in terms of my interviews??

You all came to my thesis!

What I said was "retrogression is not natural and they created just to be fair to Backlog guys!" All this is true now. They came out of becklog centers, date is moving. Do not look for any logic.

We all have seen that all this predictions are nice game and kind a masterbuketion.

enjoy all filelers. I'm not in for 2 months. I can wait 2 month months.
What if date goes back!!!!! Oh nooooooooooooo!

Thanks guys.
Zbd.

awwww congrats to al of u. i dont believe it, but it is wht it is. i guess fb4 for india moving 2 weeks in june is better than it moving a week in may. have fun... and y r u worried about the fees? ull get a green card soon...? lol. so now party till u drop!

I do not know if it is to be fair to backlog guys. But does this have something to do with introduction of CIR and upcoming (possible) debate on immigration topic in the congress?
What I said was "retrogression is not natural and they created just to be fair to Backlog guys!" All this is true now. They came out of becklog centers, date is moving. Do not look for any logic.

We all have seen that all this predictions are nice game and kind a masterbuketion.

enjoy all filelers. I'm not in for 2 months. I can wait 2 month months.
What if date goes back!!!!! Oh nooooooooooooo!

Thanks guys.
Zbd.

you sure do! Congratulations on your PD becoming current! Best wishes to get your GC before the next flip-flop in dates.

Saras and others,
any explanation for what happened ?? I know it is guess work but still ...what is the probability that it will move again to mid 2004 for EB3 ? and any predictions on when it will move back or become unavailable ..
what happens in october 2007 ..any prediction on that ?

Still looking for explanations!...and then somebody will post an 'expert' analysis of this. Let's stop the overkill and stop discussing analysis of past or future visa numbers
Worthwhie to discuss your case on this forum and to get some advise on any questions around it....

Saras and others,
any explanation for what happened ?? I know it is guess work but still ...what is the probability that it will move again to mid 2004 for EB3 ? and any predictions on when it will move back or become unavailable ..
what happens in october 2007 ..any prediction on that ?

British passport and consular processing

Hello,
I am an Indian national based in UK. My PD is April 2002 and at last it has become current.I have following questions

1) My I-40 application had me as Indian national but i am eligible for British passport now and thinking of getting one. will it matter if i am a British national when i apply for CP processing at London ? i mean can they raise a query that my I-140 listed me as indian national.

1) i have opted for CP in London. My I-140 was approved last month. when should i expect the green card process to be completed.

thanks in advance and congrats to everyone who became current.

question about 485 documents

Now that my husbands PD is finally current (PD 02/04) what paperwork is needed to file 485. I-140 is already filed according to my lawyer.
As far as pasport, how much validity do you need on your pasport, if any, for the 485 filing.(6m,9m,1yr???).
I know you need the birth certificate. Thank god I asked my family for that a while ago. Just received that in the mail. What else should I be getting ready to sent to my lawyer????
Any help greatly appreciated.

Got an update on my 485 today

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 14, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Called the Customer Service and the recording says that they mailed out document based on previous approval.

No idea what that means

Congragulations to everyone whose PD is current!!!

Can please somebody give me suggestions on the following options?

With my current employer:
EB2 - PD Dec '05
I140 - Approved on Oct 16th '06

Previous employer:
EB3 - PD Dec 2003
I140 Not applied

I asked my previous employer if i could use that PD and he said i need to get on thier payroll.which might not be possible given the current situations iam in.

What are my options?

Thanks,

Please Assist me

Here is my situation

My I-140 is approved and I 485 is pending with Priority date of April 2004 in EB3.

Now i have earned a Master's Degree, so i am eligible for EB2.

The job description was "Software Engineer"

If i file new labor and new I 140 under EB2 and capture older Priority date, will i have to show a different job description in this one?

Or older job description with qualificatiion requirements of Master's + 6 months of experience would be enough??

How to let USCIS know to Capture old Priority date on existing I 485 application and to process it under EB2?

i got married after my I 485 was filed.

So with existing 485 filed under EB3, can i file my Wife's I 485 because my priority date in EB2 is now current,
how to do that, i mean how to explain this to USCIS?

Please assist
Thanks