June 2007 Visa Bulletin Out

I guess we alls should read this VB note and be cautious, VISA dates could reverse.
I am not being pessimistic, those folks who got there PD current should need to take care of pending things and hope for the approval in coming days.

It indeed a good Mother Day gift for some people.

E. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE COMING MONTHS

All readers should be aware that such cut-off date movements should allow for action to be finalized on a significant number of Citizenship and Immigration Services adjustment of status cases. Once that level of demand begins to exceed the supply of available numbers it will be necessary to make “adjustments” to the cut-off dates. At this time is in not possible to estimate when this is likely to occur, but it is expected.

Dream come true

It's a dream come true bulletin. I hope most of the people in this forum will be approved shortly before the dates are retrogressed again.

Good Luck

Eb3 India
PD - June 2002
RD Sept 2003
FP1 - Oct 2004
Bio 3 - May 4, 2207

let's enjoye untill it gets in to any "adjustments" ,have one question ,my file is in local office and interview has been completed (PD is July 2002) .Is anyone has any idea how long it may take from (incase some one gone through this) . I hope it will continue like this and cover lots of our other friends .

This is awesome!

It is really good to see the dates move so much.

Just in time for the fee increase.
Nevertheless, the cost of idle time (waiting for the GC) is far more than the extra few hundred dollars spent in getting the GC sooner.

Hopefully, the dates wont be retrogressed again in September.

Let us all pray to the "Name-Check" Lord to keep us atop all such issues.

;)

I still do not belive this.

I will wiat for new bulletin to apear through link or through phone. It is too good to be true.

atyagi: Now it appears on the USCIS website as well. Its real..though it certainly feels so unreal. I am speechless. Awesome!

Speechless

I am speechless. My PD is Nov 2005, but much congratulations to the folks who got their priority dates current. (unless any of them passed away after getting a heart attack :) [[just kidding]]

Its GOOD for all those - 2001,02 and 03 who are already filed I 485
now they may get their GCs in next coming months..
not so GOOD for 2001 priority dates holders who are not filed I 485 .. now need to file along with all 2002 and 2003 non filers..
the fact is 2001 filers who are going to file I 485 next month may need to wait another one more year until they get their GC..

They should have move dates to December 2001 end in last quarter or gradual movement every month instead of making a drastic move like this..

Result will be July,August and Sept visa dates will retrogress again..
next year start quota in Oct again will go back ...its only my prediction!!
so who are not filed I 485 and whose dates are current YOU SHOULD FILE YOUR 485 by JUNE END .. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SEE SAME DATES IN JULY VISA BULLITION!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable

My PD is current once again! Hope this time the elusive GC will be finally in our hands!
Don't understand why we haven't got FP notices yet:confused:

Part of me feels good and part of me is like - what the heck? Now, get in another queue with perhaps a 100,000 more folks. oh hell, whenever whatever

These dates are very good for many people, I hope everyone who have been waiting to file I485 can do so now and get an EAD.

If you don't like your employer and want to join another company this is the moment for most of you who have been waiting a long time just to file I485.

Good luck to you all,

I went for an Infopass appointment today and found that my name check has been cleared, but it did not clear for my wife (hopefully she gets it soon too)

The good news is I along with many others are finally current again, hopefully they look at our cases now.

Congratulations and best of all to all of you who have been waiting for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome ...

Guys and Gals,

I have always doubted this system but even I am amazed at the forward movement. It is simply unbelieveable.

NOW I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN. VISA MOVEMENT WAS/IS/ALWAYS WILL BE BASED ON PROJECTED DEMAND THAT WILL INVOLVE SUBSTANICAL GUESSWORK.

I have been called a conspiracy theoriest because of my convictions. I stand vindicated.

later,

saras