July'05 - Plastic Card Tracker

p_card said:
Sri

Let us hope things will be fine for you and other here soon.

One question:
do they do any other checks again after approving teh i485 for issuing the plastic card?

thanks
No, IMHO there are no more checks for the actual card after 485 approval. The reason I think so is that we do not see any one stuck after approval for getting the actual card. Although there are cases where people have had their interview and approval done but no stamping due to non availability of visa numbers, but that is different.

Thanks EricS for the info
Today also no mail regarding the plastic card. This wait is killing.

Same here.

EricS, I did the PP on 7/8 too, and I received the CO email on 8/15, and CM email on 8/17. Depends on where you live, I think your spouse and I will receive the card either this Saturday or Monday. Since my spouse got the CO email on 8/5, CM on 8/10, and was received on 8/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Srichalam and P-Card,

Do your online message or LUD always change when any action taken on your case, such as FP, Name Check etc? Did you receive any email for each LUD or online message changing? Answers always are NO in my case. Should I assume no action taken on my case?

When your 485 were approved, did you also receive email notification besides the approval notice in mail? The online status also changed?

srichalam said:
Hi Guys,

Let's track those got PP stamped in july '05 and waiting for card.
Today got mail that card is ordered and mailed asap. See signature for other details.

Yes,

i had LUDs on all occassions at different levels, incl. I-485 approval.
proview said:

Do your online message or LUD always change when any action taken on your case, such as FP, Name Check etc? Did you receive any email for each LUD or online message changing? Answers always are NO in my case. Should I assume no action taken on my case?

When your 485 were approved, did you also receive email notification besides the approval notice in mail? The online status also changed?

srichalam said:
My spouse's case is still stuck in FBI or Background Check(Not even sure which one, coz they said two diff. reasons in one month's time.) Hoping to hear soon. :(

My LUD changed today but no message change and no emails. This is the first time my LUD changed with no message change and no emails. I think email is sent only when message also change.

Yesterday my spouse went to SSN office. Is this LUD change is because of that or they are actually started working on my plastic card?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
anxiousOR said:
EricS, I did the PP on 7/8 too, and I received the CO email on 8/15, and CM email on 8/17. Depends on where you live, I think your spouse and I will receive the card either this Saturday or Monday. Since my spouse got the CO email on 8/5, CM on 8/10, and was received on 8/13.

Hi anxiousOR

I got stamped on July 7th in Orlando and i didn't see any LUD's so far. My case got approved from VSC.Can you let me know whwere did you get stamped?

Thank you
Nirmala

Received the card on Friday, 8/19.

anxiousOR,
You were right about getting the card. You should also get it over the weekend.

Passport stamped on 07/14/2005 at Manchester, NH. FYI, I didn't have an INFOPASS appointment, and Machester branch office accepts walk-in. For people in Boston area, it is very convenient and the staff there are very friendly. I arrived there about 10:30AM and only waited for less than 30 minutes.

Card ordered on 08/15/2005, and arrived on 08/20/2005.

Any one else received plastic..

I am still waiting for any lud or plastic info. I got my pp stamped in 1st week of July.

Thanks

EB3- VSC

PD Feb. 07 2002
Labor Trenton, NJ April 04 2004
Regional NY Sept. 2004 after one RFE on prevailing wage
I140 + I 485 concurrent filing with RD Nov. 09 2004
For I140 RFE for foreign degree evaluation on Feb 23, 2005.
Replied in early April
I 140 Second RFE for transcripts on May 24, 2005
Replied on June 01, 2005.
Approved I140 + I485 on June 28, 2005.
(I485 approved without a non-availability of birth certificate). At the time of filing only one affidavit was submitted from my mother. Lawyer was expecting an RFE on this.
PP stamped July 19, 2005

Received email that card ordered on Sept. 02, 2005. Email said card will be mailed as soon as it is ready. Web info also changed for I-485. No LUD change for I-140. Still says under processing. In addition I received another I-485 approval on August 15, 2005 (First approval was on June 28, 2005).