July Visa bulletin released at Mumbai, Ind consulate

Depressing , Sad, Miserable, Discouraging, Disappointing

Depressing , Sad, Miserable, Discouraging, Disappointing

Boss does it really matter......

People in EB-3 were current since three months some for more than that...still there was no action on their cases....

how does it matter whether it is U or A or Z.....

total nonsense...even if it is available they are not approving any cases.

It is the way it is... no use to be upset....

Yes, it is a U.. but so what, I do not see any difference or surprise. We can not control how USCIS works, but we can control our mood, which directly impact our family members and our own health..

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4252.html

please calm down. I know it is hard but try.

It is all due to July 2007 USCIS Ignorance, and Stupidity,

USCIS should have gradually moved dates during July 2007 instead they made current across the board and created and added more problems, created more mess as if they didn't had any problems earlier.

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

Ind EB2 - 1st Apr 2004.
Ind EB3 - Un-available.

SO BAAAAAAAAAAAD........................

USCIS should have gradually moved dates during July 2007 instead they made current across the board and created and added more problems, created more mess as if they didn't had any problems earlier.

I know July 2007 bulletin still hunting us.... it wont go off from our mind for next 5 years for sure.

They spoiled our plans, career and health.

It is all due to July 2007 USCIS Ignorance, and Stupidity, USCIS should have gradually moved dates during July 2007

You mean DOS, right? USCIS doesn't set priority dates.

In fairness as well to USCIS, people complain about "wasted" and unused visa numbers. Well, they used them all this year.

Looks like along with unused visas they transferred EB3 visa numbers also to EB2.

I didn't see many EB3 approvals for the last 2 quarters but a lot of EB2 approvals.

hi, This issue is caused by immigrant filers only.. during that period of DHS mistake people even ready to file lawsuit regarding accept their application.. so DHS agreed to accept it and put it under the pile of existing application.. This is self inflicted or you can say caused by our own legal immigrant filers..

Another thing when EB2 become unavailable at end of 2007 eveny one tried and switched to EB3 due to availability and fast processing..

we can't blame both of them and all we can do is wait until something really moves..
remember this is election year and I don't think next year or so it is going to go anywhere other than staying like this..
Legal immigrants (we) .. In God We Trust.. But USCIS management and employees.. I don't think so..

Positive outlook

While not having green card may be a problem for a dependent spouse to work and for you to change jobs or has some headache associated to visit family back in your country, think about the bright side of it. You can enjoy the benefits of consulting, negotiate the hourly rate you want and see places when u change jobs. I know it is not easy to look for positives when u don't think it is positive. But having GC in my hand, I can tell you, it is just two sides of coin, it does not matter much to have or not to have GC except that one headache is over. Don't distress too much. IF your spouse is desperate to work, get them on to F1 and probably soon they can get EAD and you will have great future, do what is in your hands and don't spoil your mood for what is not in your control.

Yes, Both USCIS and DOS There should be one good and efficient Department to control whole thing so that this kind of mistake dont happen, also USCIS should think of consolidating it's various center's workload ( centralization ) and then distribute even'ly across, Whole Legal Immigration Process in this country has to be revamped according to todays needs and problems, It has lost its scalability.

FIFO Dates on 485 not taken care, to add problem to this is PD Dates and to add further is Country Limits.

If FIFO is considered strictly and taken care it would resolve some problems to us.

You mean DOS, right? USCIS doesn't set priority dates.

In fairness as well to USCIS, people complain about "wasted" and unused visa numbers. Well, they used them all this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
F. EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers, primarily by USCIS for adjustment of status cases, will bring the entire Employment Third preference category to the annual numerical limit by the end of June. As a result, this category will become “unavailable” beginning in July and will remain so for the remainder of FY-2008. Such action will only be temporary, however, and Employment Third preference availability will return to the cut-off dates established for June in October, the first month of the new fiscal year.