July I-751 Filers

I would definitely mail it to:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
P.O. Box 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
Zombie2006

I sent I-751 today, I called the 1-800 number to check if I sent it to the right address.
I told the Customer Service Representative that I live in Florida where I'm suppose to mail the Application, she said Texas which is weird, that is not what the new instructions says. I was a bit confused then I called back and spoke to a different person who told that since I live in florida my service center is vermont because that what he is reading at the website. what i don't inderstand now is how come 2 different people working for the same place are giving to different answers. please help!!!

Zombie2006

I sent I-751 today, I called the 1-800 number to check if I sent it to the right address.
I told the Customer Service Representative that I live in Florida where I'm suppose to mail the Application, she said Texas which is weird, that is not what the new instructions says. I was a bit confused then I called back and spoke to a different person who told that since I live in florida my service center is vermont because that what he is reading at the website. what i don't inderstand now is how come 2 different people working for the same place are giving to different answers. please help!!!

Don't worry cos even if you had mailed it to texas service center it would have been forwarded to Vermont Service center, which is what happened to me. And by the way those people are like any other call center in my opinion so just ignore the first one who saisd texas.

Post your time line as a signature so that everyone knows whats going on.

Good luck and hope you get your card soon

Hi All,

New to this section. My Conditional GC expires in 02/02/09.
When I had filed for my GC based on marriage, we had appointed a laweyer, as we did not know anything about the application process. Our lawyer contacted us to file the I=751. but has a legal fee of $ 3000.00 for the entire process.
However, some of my friends have said that applying for removal of GC is not all that complicated. We dont have that kind of a money now and I just wanted to know how difficult is the process?

I have the form I-751 and will be arranging for all needed documents and the 2 affidavits from our families, but needed some input from you guys.

thanks for your help and good luck to you all!

Its very simple and straight forward. Here's what i sent

1. I-751 filing Fee and Biometric fee- $545
2. Form I-751
3. List of all resided addresses and dates since becoming a permanent resident in a separate sheet
4. Copy of I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
5. Certified copy of Marriage Certificate
6. Two Passport Photographs
7. Copy of Current Apartment Rental Lease Agreement
8. Copies of Joint Federal Tax Returns for 2006 and 2007
9. Copy of recent Bank statement for our joint Checking and Savings account at XXX bank
10. Copies of recent XXX Credit Card Statement and 2007 Year end Summary statement showing a joint account
11. Copies of our other Jointly held Credit Cards (Credit card 1, Credit card 2, and Credit card 3)
12. Copy of our Health Insurance cards showing a joint policy
13. Copy of XXX Auto Insurance document showing a Joint Policy
14. Copy of Beneficiary details for 401k
15. Affidavits sworn and affirmed by my Father in law and Cousin who have known us since we were married (both of them are US citizens)
16. Copy of our Costco Club Cards on a joint account
17. Copy of Fitness Club Membership Agreement showing joint Membership
18. A few pages from the recent XXX Mobile phone bill showing joint account
19. Copy of the recent Gas Bill in my wife's name and Copy of the recent Appliance Rental Bill in my name showing common address
20. Photographs taken during various occasions with family and friends in our 2 years and 2 months of married life