July bulletin is out

here is my 2 cent!!!

I don’t see any relief in near future unless some miracle happens and law makers here pass the ongoing immigration bill.

I think this is the best time for us to explore further in study......

EB 3 - WW = advance 3 months !!!

I see that the EB 3 WW cases advance 3 months , same as the June buletin !!! I think that probably the WW cases are in lower number , because the India cases and China cases , they move slower , but the slowest ones are all India cases !!! The family based cases are just ...STUCKED IN ONE PLACE now , compare with months before !!! I think somebody there should do something , because their work every month is just doen't show any improvement , and we , the people waiting for them to do their job , we have to suffer every day because of their lack of progress in these cases processing course !!!

What should we expect from USCIS..No one is there to ask questions on behalf of us... Very first and important question: How many VISA they have issued? In evry month/quarterly VISA bulletin, there MUST be a discussion on how many VISAS they issued in every categories...Do you think they are reaching annual limit? I don't think so..They just don't want to move priority dates.. It is really really fraustrating... We will just loose VISA numbers by the end of Septemebr..Then new year , new count down will begin...What a mess!

All are busy in discussing illegal immmigration!

No movement for India EB3 in July bulletin

So my worst fear has come out to be true. There is no significant movement in EB3 cases for India. And the way things are going, it will go from bad to worse in future.

My PD is Nov 2001 and the way they are moving, I think my date will become current sometime in the 3rd of 4th qtr of 2007. And what is the guarantee that the case will be approved as soon as PD becomes current. This whole process is very frustrating. How long can you hang onto hopes of things improving? I don't think the situation will ever improve.

Eb3 PD 2002 I485 AD- 2008??

As the july visa bulletin is another disappointment, How many of eb3(pd 2002) folks are planning to stick around and wait? Is there a realistic chance of getting approved within next two years or start immigration process for Canada/Australia?

Please post your thoughts .. :)

Realstic outlook ..

Guys and Gals,

If the July bulletin hasn't slapped some reality into us then nothing will. I think the following are realistic expectations for the remainder of this year (ends Sept 06) for the different PDs within India.

India PDs before April 30 2001 - I believe your dates will become current by atleast the Sept 06 bulletin.

India PDs between May-June-July 2001 - There is an outside chance that you may become current in Sept 06 if there aren't a rush of PDs from April 01. At this point the chances are 50-50.

India PDs July-August-Sept - If India EB3 moves past April 2001 by Sept 06 then there is a chance this group may become current by December 06.

India PDs Oct-Nov-Dec - If the above scenario comes true then there is a chance that you might become current in early 07.

BIG HURDLE - The one thing that can throw all of the above into a loop is if the prediction of thousands of labor apps getting approved in Sept-Dec 06 and making their way to USCIS comes true. I firmly believe that most of these cases are with PDs from 2002 and beyond and a lot of these folks have reverted to PERM but if the flood does occur then the DOS and USCIS will freeze all dates and may even throw the dates back to April 01 for most EB3 categories till they are able to get a handle on the situation. This process may take 3-6 months and during this time the dates may become static once again.

India PDs 2002 - If the big hurdle never occurs then there is hope for you towards the middle or end of fiscal year 07 that ends in Sept 07. If the hurdle does occur then you can forget about 07 altogether.

India PDs 2003 and beyond - Hurdle or not, I don't see any relief till 2008 and beyond.

The only thing that can change all of this is an immigration bill with favorable provisions. The current CIR seems deadlocked and I wouldn't put to much hope on its approval.

The bottom line is that EB3 India is screwed in the short-term(2-3 years). Either way you look at it, there really is nothing to be happy about. Its a grim outlook but better be realistic than foolharty.

regards,

saras

Doubt any prospect of movement before October!!

All the visa categories were scr***d this time. For the last 2 months there has been not a single days movement in EB2 category for India. So it appears, that no visa's are left for this year. The only other possibility would be that USCIS decided they do not want to do even the little work that has been imposed on them since retrogression :D . Just kidding. Lets hope things staart moving well in the October visa bulletin.

I am off This Year End

I have been mulling the idea of going back to india for a while .
Since i do not see any immediate relief , i have decided to go back this year end ..Just need to sell my house and leave .I have a 7 yr old Kid , so its either now or never for me to go back to india .

i ve been in this country for almost 8 yrs , This country has been good to me , but i am not in a position to wait around for ever and plan my life around it .If you have the luxury of waiting for a few years you should probably wait it out ...But this is purely my personal optionion , it will be different for every individual .

desp_gc said:
As the july visa bulletin is another disappointment, How many of eb3(pd 2002) folks are planning to stick around and wait? Is there a realistic chance of getting approved within next two years or start immigration process for Canada/Australia?

Please post your thoughts .. :)

OH Canada!!!!!!!!!!! Here I go........

SARAS my man....

Great analisys.... We are totally screwed up!

Now, look this "wonderfull", "fantastic", "amazing" and very, very sad news from our friend Matt OH, from the Oh law firm:

06/14/2006: AILA Reports Anti-Immigrant Calls to Congress Outnumbers Pro-CIR at 400:1

AILA has reported that immigration restrictionists are flooding Congressional phone lines and email inboxes with angry demands that their Senators and Representatives vote against any legislation that provides a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants. Their calls for an enforcement-only immigration policy are reportedly louder and more aggressive than ever and there are 400 of them for every 1 call from proimmigrants. AILA is concerned that the 400 to 1 intensity of the opposition to comprehensive immigration reform (S. 2611) is expected to crescendo into the November elections, making it a likely voting issue at the polls.
Considering the fact that most seats in the House are up for grab in the November election, these anti-immigration forces pose a powerful threat and road block to meaningful enactment of comprehensive immigration reform legislation.
These anti-immigration forces also appear to use a strategy to weaken the pro-immigration forces by inducing the immigrant community more and more divided between the legal and illegal immigrant communities and pushing them further and further antagonistic each other by spreading rumors that illegal immigrants would take away employment-based immigrant quota from the legal immigrants and the legal immigrant community should oppose the comprehensive immigration reform legislation as passed by the Senate. "Divide and Conquer" strategy appears to work for these immigration restrictionists

Last edited by a moderator:
saras76 said:
Guys and Gals,

If the July bulletin hasn't slapped some reality into us then nothing will. I think the following are realistic expectations for the remainder of this year (ends Sept 06) for the different PDs within India.

India PDs before April 30 2001 - I believe your dates will become current by atleast the Sept 06 bulletin.

India PDs between May-June-July 2001 - There is an outside chance that you may become current in Sept 06 if there aren't a rush of PDs from April 01. At this point the chances are 50-50.

India PDs July-August-Sept - If India EB3 moves past April 2001 by Sept 06 then there is a chance this group may become current by December 06.

India PDs Oct-Nov-Dec - If the above scenario comes true then there is a chance that you might become current in early 07.

BIG HURDLE - The one thing that can throw all of the above into a loop is if the prediction of thousands of labor apps getting approved in Sept-Dec 06 and making their way to USCIS comes true. I firmly believe that most of these cases are with PDs from 2002 and beyond and a lot of these folks have reverted to PERM but if the flood does occur then the DOS and USCIS will freeze all dates and may even throw the dates back to April 01 for most EB3 categories till they are able to get a handle on the situation. This process may take 3-6 months and during this time the dates may become static once again.

India PDs 2002 - If the big hurdle never occurs then there is hope for you towards the middle or end of fiscal year 07 that ends in Sept 07. If the hurdle does occur then you can forget about 07 altogether.

India PDs 2003 and beyond - Hurdle or not, I don't see any relief till 2008 and beyond.

The only thing that can change all of this is an immigration bill with favorable provisions. The current CIR seems deadlocked and I wouldn't put to much hope on its approval.

The bottom line is that EB3 India is screwed in the short-term(2-3 years). Either way you look at it, there really is nothing to be happy about. Its a grim outlook but better be realistic than foolharty.

regards,

saras

Saras,
My PD is April 30th 2001 (EB3,INDIA). Which category do I fall in??
My case is like "so near yet so far"

Would like to know your inputs.

Thanks

Probably current by Sept 06 ...

HaraKad,

I think you will become current by the Sept bulletin. This is my best estimate.

regards,

saras

Saras reply plz...

SARAS........

What about all other countries? Even though mine is EB3 India (PD:09/2002), I have an option to request for Cross-Chargeability since my wife was born in Sri Lanka. When is that going to happen?

Hopefully they move faster after the 4th of July Independence Day !!! If they still believe in their jobs they've chose to attend us !!! And also I still think that , on the next month , they will do a better job to aprove more cases , and advance with this Visa Buletin slow movement dates !!!

God Bless !!!