July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Just went and applied for a social security card, was told it can take up to 4 wks for USCIS to send them the info to verify everything BUT we were given a paper that says we can work immediately!

Trini!!!

Where the heck is your EAD, I'm so bummed out for you! It has to come soon. I know I'd be ticked if the thought that the Interview could come before EAD. That's so unfair.

I thought there was a law or something you had to have EAD by day 90? I may be wrong though!

I'm praying for ya!

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered LUD
October 19 - EAD card production ordered LUD ???????????????
October 22 - LUD for EAD
October 25 - EAD aproval in mail
October 26 - LUD for EAD
October 27 - EAD card recieved!:p

Waiting for IL.

Don't know, I'm shock I got my IL without my ead.

How about my wife? She received her interview letter before the FP appointment. I guess you never know with USCIS. Its probably easier predicting the weather or traffic then whats going to happen with USCIS :confused::eek:

I never knew it was so difficult to make an info pass. I keep getting a message that say, not available at this time.

Got RFE for birth certificate

I got an RFE requesting a birth certificate(my birth certificate petitioner) on 10/26. I had included an affidavit of mine but I guess I forgot to include by birth certificate. I sent it on 10/27 and it should reach them by 10/30. How soon do they resume the case once they get a response back for RFE

I got an RFE requesting a birth certificate(my birth certificate petitioner) on 10/26. I had included an affidavit of mine but I guess I forgot to include by birth certificate. I sent it on 10/27 and it should reach them by 10/30. How soon do they resume the case once they get a response back for RFE

You've got nothing to worry about. I sent my f***** RFE on 10/17 and have not heard a damn thing from them. All you can do is chill and be patient.

Losing Hope

I'm slowly beginning to lose hope that I'll never get my EAD (and IL is a completely different ball game at this point) :(
My case has been resumed on Oct 19, then I got LUD on 10/22 saying the same thing, but my I-765 hasn't been touched since 9/25. I don't think I'm gonna be able to wait much longer while having any sanity left.
I just wish they could just tell us as soon as they resume the case if they'll need something else or if they just think there's "no way, Jose". I'm going completely crazy at home. I was used to going to school and working full-time, after that just working crazy hours and now I'm sitting at home, have nothing to do, and my mind is so bored that the depressive state is really creeping up on me and my stomach is constantly in knots. I guess the fact that my husband lost his job and hasn't been working doesn't really add anything positive.
Well, hopefully at least one person today will get some positive news!!! ;)

Barakuda, you're a month behind all the people who have recently started getting EADs, you may have a while to wait seeing your timeline you started your count way too early your day 1 does not start until your receipt date. You may need to learn to be a bit more calm and wait since you have about a month behind most ead receivers!

well

Barakuda, you're a month behind all the people who have recently started getting EADs, you may have a while to wait seeing your timeline you started your count way too early your day 1 does not start until your receipt date. You may need to learn to be a bit more calm and wait since you have about a month behind most ead receivers!

Well, looking at your timeline- you have your receipt dates listed as 8/31 and mine are for 8/30 so I'm not sure where you are getting that I'm month behind other people. I also looked at your RFE and when your case was resumed and it seems like we are only one week apart. I'm not trying to start a confrontation or a fight with anyone- I was just venting my frustration and trying to figure out if there's any pattern to how long from the case being resumed it takes to get an approval notice on I-765 (but looking at lot of timelines for people who got RFEs, it's just the luck of the draw for even just resuming your case)- that's all. Sorry, JnJ*8103 if you think I need to be calmer and more patient-I'll work on that ;)

Sorry I'm not sure what you are looking at my Receipt date is 7-27

8-31 is when we got the notices for our finger prints & receipt #s,

What is the date for your receipts? You dont have that listed

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad

Sorry I'm not sure what you are looking at my Receipt date is 7-27

8-31 is when we got the notices for our finger prints & receipt #s,

What is the date for your receipts? You dont have that listed

I got my receipts in the mail on 9/4 but the ND is for 8/31. The receipt I got from the post office when I mailed it was stamped on 7/30 but the actual date of delivery was 7/28.
I guess I'm impatient seeing that my case was resumed around the same time as for other people (but I guess they have different Receipt Dates for their applications).
So I'm sorry about that mistake.