July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

NO I dont think I have to Im a USC filing for my wife in MACEDONIA Am i suppose to file those forms ? I think my process is a little different. I am USC born in US trying to get my wife here I was told to file I130 with g325a forms then wait for notice then affadavit of support request with come will i already have ready someone said I need to wait for fingr prints appointment and picturing?????????

I'm not sure but you might want to post that question. To find out what's the next step. The guy that told you to wait for the finger print and picture ask him, he would know.

Here is a link that I found http://www.ailc.com/howdoi/spouselive.htm I hope this helps

Can My Spouse Come to the U.S. to Live While the Visa Petition Is Pending?
If you are a U.S. Citizen, once you file Form I-130, your spouse is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-3 Visa. This will entitle him or her to come to the U.S. to live and work while the visa petition is pending. The Form to file for this benefit is Form I-129F. It is not necessary for your spouse to obtain a K-3 visa in order to come to the U.S. to live and work. Your spouse may wait abroad for immigrant visa processing. However, seeking a K-3 visa can be a method for him or her to come to the U.S. more quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trinigirl
please update

I got today Fp app for 09/18/07
ND 08/28/07

it seems like we have the same dates!
thank You very much:)

quick question.
What are you supposed to do if you filed a renew I-765 and it's being more than 4 weeks without a receipt notice. The check hasn't even been cashed!!!

I called the Customer Service and the girl that answered the phone seemed to be somewhat clueless.

can you work after your I-765 expires?
what to do????

yes it was for code 2, just EADS, cos i forgot to include the biometrics fee with my intial application for 1-485, but i mailed them a check like 3 weeks a go, so oefully they cash it soon and send me for my FP, cos that seems to be the hold back and after that i learnts everything just comes on as it is suppose to.....
So nowi guess they'll process m app as an august applicant... based on when they received my REF.

I am in the same boat dude. :( :( :( :( :(

Received recits for I130 and I485

Trinigirl, please update my details. I received he receipt notices for my mother's I130 and I485 application. Below is the timeline.

07/27/2007 - I130 and I485 Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox.
07/30/2007 - Package received.

Got receits in the mail today.

RD : 07/30/2007
ND : 08/30/2007

quick question.
What are you supposed to do if you filed a renew I-765 and it's being more than 4 weeks without a receipt notice. The check hasn't even been cashed!!!

I called the Customer Service and the girl that answered the phone seemed to be somewhat clueless.

can you work after your I-765 expires?
what to do????

hey,sad to hear that... unfortunately, i am in the same boat with you.:eek: Your work company would have to term you till you get the renewal, otherwise they can be fined if USCIS finds out they let you work illegaly.
hope, you"ll get it soon. i am out of work already:(

Update: Biometrics done today; ND for I-485; and I-765 is 08/29 received them in the mail today 09/04. Also received an RFI for I-94 and replied to that RFI today as well through USPS express mail. Hopefully they receive it by tomorrow.

So yeah, it was a busy day for me today. :)

So i went to a laywers today and basically my work is done now im preparing all the documents my wife is going to need when she goes for the interview at the embassy in macedonia I was told by the lawyer to just schedule an appointment instead of waiting for the embassy to send her the packet shes suppose to get ill schedule interview next week if they let me we'll see what happens

Got my receipts in the mail today. I guess I am outtie from this thread. I will be on the July 2007 filers thread.

Just noticed that the 'Priority Date' is blank in all the notices. Is that normal? What is my priority date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Received recipts for I-765,131,485,130

Good news :)
Finally receipts arrived :Dated 30 aug 2007
so it took exactly 30 days, which seems acceptable :)

Please add me to your list

Hi Trinigirl, can you please add me to your excel spreadsheet. I have been reading your post for a while now and I've finally decided to join this forum. Hopefully I'll get my FP notice soon since it seems I'm just a week behind compare to your timeline ;)
All my info is listed under my signature.
Thanks.

update

Hi Trinigirl,

Still waiting for my RD..

Please Update my info, thanks to Garcia

District office - MN
Filing center - Fargo

I wonder why you filed I- 867 instead of 864, is it a typo??

Hi Trinigirl,

Still waiting for my RD..

Please Update my info, thanks to Garcia

District office - MN
Filing center - Fargo

I wonder why you filed I- 867 instead of 864, is it a typo??

I think that is a typo, thank you so much for letting me know

Just wanted to update everyone. I got my Receipt Notices today (ND: 08/29/07) :) Next stop: FP Notice. I think everyone who filled late July should be getting feedback by now :D