July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Trinigirl

lol I see you have a lot of patience for us;)
please update my info :)
08/24/07 ND
08/27/07 checks cashed

Thank You:)

Hello guys, I see that some of you get different codes for your biometrics, can someone explain what this is about? I have no clue what these "codes" mean.

Biometrics Code

Hello guys, I see that some of you get different codes for your biometrics, can someone explain what this is about? I have no clue what these "codes" mean.

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS).
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one). This is typically for your I-485

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS).
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one). This is typically for your I-485

Thank you for explaining, do we get fingerprinted twice? one for I-485 and one for I-765?

I think you get FP once if it's for code3. Code three includes everthing as posted before. When I received my FP appointment notice it said code3 for both the I485 and I765.

USCIS Status update

Based on the USCIS link, that trinigirl sent ,it seems like, for July 27-30 filers , they shd be getting their notices in next week or so. :)
Thanx a lot trinigirl for sending these updates !!

Posting my info here: I130 for sibling @ csc

mailed : July 26th 07 n=by certf mail ret receipt, never got the postcard back
Delv @ Lag Niguel: Aug 7th
Check cashed : Aug 31st

Update ... Received all RDs

Hi Trinigirl

We have received all the RD Jul 25..(I-130/131/485/765) with ND Aug 29th
We completed our FP and got some LUD. Please update.
Thanks for your valuable time to update for the benefit of the members visiting the forum.

AOS for parents
D.O. Anchorage, AK
7/23 .. I-130/131/765/485/693/864 sent to Chicago lockbox
7/25 .. Received by USCIS
8/10 .. Checks cashed
8/14 .. FP notice (Received on 8/20)
8/23 .. Biometrics completed Code 3
8/24 .. LUD for I-765/485
8/29 .. ND for I-130/131/485/765 (RD 7/25) Received on 8/31

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to post an update, I received my FP notice today. It's finally starting to feel like this is going to get done and we can move on to living.

When I started this thread I did not know I would have so many to enter. I do my best to enter them as soon as possible. But, I want to take the time to thank all of you for allowing me to post your info. It is truly my pleasure to do this. Once again thank you. Remember to update the info, without that, other cannot see the progress USCIS is making.

Please Correct

Hi Trinigirl

You may want to correct my data in your excel file.

I have received only ND for AP (8/29) with a RD of 7/25.
It says it may take upto 90 days to get the actual parole.

Anyway, the silver line in the dark is things are moving in USCIS...

Thanks

Update

Notice Date for I-130 is 08/29 and I received it on 09/01. No receipts yet for I-485 and I-765.

Please update- GC for mother filed at chicago lockbox

Received NOA for I-130, I-485, I-131 with notice date of Aug 28th
FP done on 8/30

finally got my receipt letter I'm not sure what's next I guess they'll notify me as they need something

not sure if checks are cashed yet Will check tomorrow with my bank

Anyone know what happens next? I think they are gonna send something in the mail for affadavit of support ? Anyone got a clue? thanks in advance