July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

You have got to be kidding me!! 90 days they are really backed log. Hopefully this person has no idiea what's going on. Wow unbelievable.
BTW Aratiraichur and Delisi22 I've added you to the spread sheet, keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest Update

GC For Mother Paperwork filed at Chicago Lockbox

I got a Fingerprint appointment letter in the mail yesterday for Mom on 8/30/2007.
No Receipts for 1-130 or I-485, however on the FP mail it does show me the Notice Date and the Application Number for I-485

GC For Mother

Trinigirl, please add my details.

GC for Mother. Mailed 130, 485 and 325g to Chicago Lock Box Office
Local DO : Newark, NJ
Package Mailed 7/27/2007
Package Received 7/30/2007
No Receipts
Checks Not cached yet.

Please Add....

Hi July and August Filers....please add my info:)good luck everyone

Married to USC 04/24/2007
07/26/2007 package sent
07/27/2007 package received

I'm seeing a trend, No notices but Finger Print appointments. I guess we'll take it.
Yep, we sure will take it... maybe they overworked the poor guy or lady and she quit...lol..
well maybe i should apply for that position.."DOWNLOADING RECEIPT LETTERS AND MAILLING THEM TO APPLICAMNTS AND ALSO LOADING APPLICANTS CASE STATUS ONLINE.."
hey i'll be a good worker... i guess.

Please Add

GC For Mother

Trinigirl, please add my details.

GC for Mother. Mailed 130, 485 131 to Chicago Lock Box Office
Local DO : Dallas, TX
Package Mailed 7/27/2007
Package Received 7/28/2007
No Receipts
Checks Not cashed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my post
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=261211

Case Type: I-765 Renewal
Mail Date: 07/16/2007
RD:07/19/2007
Check Cashed:08/01/2007
ASC Finger Print Notice: 08/06/2007
FP Date: 08/22/2007

I think USCIS is using Pitney Bowes as contractor to send out notices. Please check the top right hand corner (near the printed postage) of the envelopes you get from USCIS

Yes i visited that site and just send them a mail online through their site.. we should all do...lol.. maybe he will ge his workers to work.

lol. only a little bit.

let me know if you hear back from them. :cool:

yeah just did and hers what he wrote back....lol.., i guess he's not even sure what USCIS is...lol..

"
Thank you for contacting Pitney Bowes.

If you can provide further information regarding your request i.e., where you're located, what a USCIS receipt is, etc. I may be able to assist you.

Respectfully -

Al Ewers
Pitney Bowes Office of the President
Office of Customer Experience Management
Al.Ewers@PB.com

"Pitney Bowes' Office of The President - The Customer's Advocate and Your Partner in Enhancing the Customer's Experience"

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and then delete this email message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this email message to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Company. Thank you."