JULY/AUG I-751 filer

wanzi

Registered Users (C)
Hi, anybody file your I-751 in July or August?
Please post at here, and including your DO.

mine was NSC, check didn't cash yet. See my signature updates.

Family-based GC file I-751 at Texas centre
07Aug11, I-751 Package sent
07Aug14, USPS tracking shows deliveried

check didn't cash yet. Didn't receive any NOA yet.

check didn't cash yet. Didn't receive any NOA yet.

we are similar, good luck, looks like not too many ppl on I-751 right now.

we are similar, good luck, looks like not too many ppl on I-751 right now.

I don't know why we are so late. I check the other sites, people usually wait for 1-2 weeks to get NOA in 2004 or 2005. Maybe it changes now. Did you submit the new form and new fees?

Removal Conditional GC (marriage) file I-751 at Texas SC
7/1/2007, I-751 Package sent
7/3/2007, USPS tracking shows delivered

I got NOA today, hehe, it always come at the day you are not expecting.
but I can't find the status online, the receipt number not valid yet.

also check has not cashed.

Something strange was I sent to NSC, now the contact service center changed to CSC, and my receipt number start with WAC. what is WAC mean?

I got NOA today, hehe, it always come at the day you are not expecting.
but I can't find the status online, the receipt number not valid yet.

also check has not cashed.

Something strange was I sent to NSC, now the contact service center changed to CSC, and my receipt number start with WAC. what is WAC mean?

WAC is the acronymic artifact of the Western Adjudication Center, now known as the California Service Center. see this link for more info on WAC scroll down to the bottom

I-751 timeline

Here is my timeline for the I-751 application:

1) sent the I-751 package to NSC by registered mail -- July 17th
2) Packet recieved at NSC -- July 19th
3) Check cashed on Aug 6th
4) Got 1st NOA with Reciept date of July 31 from CSC saying my GC is extended for 1 year -- August 13th
5) Got 2nd NOA for Biometrics scheduled on sept 4th -- Aug 20th
6) Did walkin for Biometrics on Aug 29th since i was going out of town on sept 3
7) Changed address online with USICS as i moved to a new location within the city -- Aug 30th
8) Recieved email saying that my application was approved -- Sept 6th
9) Got the physical GC at my new address -- Sept 11th

Last edited by a moderator:

WAW, it is quick! Cong.
I heard from some place else says it might take 6-8 month for a 751 approve.
You definitely bring us a good news!
Thank you!

it's Sep now, still no updates?

Hi Mike,

We are in the same centre?

I haven't receive anything yet? My green card expired? What can I do? Can I get the stamp in local service centre? I am at houston. Why :confused: they take a long time to send me the NOA? My God......

Hi Mike,

We are in the same centre?

I haven't receive anything yet? My green card expired? What can I do? Can I get the stamp in local service centre? I am at houston. Why :confused: they take a long time to send me the NOA? My God......

Nkllee, we just have to be patience. TSC is slow. Yes, if I were you, call the USCIS and setup Infopass appointment to get your passport an extension (stamped). I would do the same thing when mine is expiring. Good luck.

Good news, I am waiting for NOA, check cashed.

07Sep12, check cashed

wanzi and others,

Our case is similar. Waiting time is about the same. My receipt no. is also WAC and become CA service centre, instead of Texas Centre that I submit. I make an appointment to stamp on my passport next Monday since I would like to travel outside US in Oct. However, I don't know when I make it in infoPass. Which "Please select Kind of Service you need" one should be I choose?

If I choose " You need Service on a case that has already been filed "

The following fours are not the one I want:

Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

I just want to put I551 stamp on my passport in order to make sure I can come back after travel. Anyone can help me? Which one that I choose? Thanks again!!!!!!!!

07Sep12, check cashed
07Sep14, NOA receive.

I don't know why we are so late. I check the other sites, people usually wait for 1-2 weeks to get NOA in 2004 or 2005. Maybe it changes now. Did you submit the new form and new fees?

Yes, mine was new form with the bar code thing, and paid new fees, even I dont want to.

wanzi and others,

If I choose " You need Service on a case that has already been filed "

07Sep12, check cashed
07Sep14, NOA receive.

when you received NOA, on that letter says your GC extended for one year, just bring the letter with you when you aboard.

Wow that was really quick! Congrats :)

Would you mind listing all documentation you submitted with the application? I'll be eligible to submit I-751 in the coming December, it's time to start collecting documentations... another long journey. (I live in CA, hopefully it wouldn't take too long)

1) sent the I-751 package to NSC by registered mail -- July 17th
2) Packet recieved at NSC -- July 19th
3) Check cashed on Aug 6th
4) Got 1st NOA with Reciept date of July 31 from CSC saying my GC is extended for 1 year -- August 13th
5) Got 2nd NOA for Biometrics scheduled on sept 4th -- Aug 20th
6) Did walkin for Biometrics on Aug 29th since i was going out of town on sept 3
7) Changed address online with USICS as i moved to a new location within the city -- Aug 30th

Here is the time line. AOS based on marraige to USC 3/1/2002
Filed joint I-751 to lift conditions 10/6/2003.
Divorced from USC 7/14/2004
Approval of I-751 dated 9/14/2004 (2 months after divorce).
Applied for Naturalization N-400 10/18/06
Interviewed for Natz 4/17/2007
Received Notice to appear dt: 5/22/2007
Appeared before IJ: 6/26/2007 case sent for venue change
Sent second I-751 with good faith waiver 6/29/2007
Received Biometrics dated 9/10/2007
Checked case status on line states:
Application type : CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OR PERMENENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status:
Approval notice sent.

On November 5, 2004
we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 petition to remove conditions of permanent resident status RECEIVED
. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Now the questions is, what does this mean. Is this a hoax. I am still going for biometrics. any one encountered the same situation. Is this real approval or they are just messing with me.

Received Notice to appear dt: 5/22/2007
Appeared before IJ: 6/26/2007 case sent for venue change
Sent second I-751 with good faith waiver 6/29/2007
On November 5, 2004 . Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Now the questions is, what does this mean. Is this a hoax. I am still going for biometrics. any one encountered the same situation. Is this real approval or they are just messing with me.

Sorry, I don't know too much about this, maybe wait couple days for the approval letter arrive?