July 25, 2003 ND I 485 Approved

nnarayanus

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I am glad to let you know that my I 485 Approved today

RD July 10, 2003
ND July 25, 2003

FP1 October 19, 2004
LUD Oct 21 (FP Received), Oct 26, Oct 27, Nov 19, Nov 22 (Approved)

My wife status remains same, FP Received and My kid's status says case status not found. When I checked thru the phone it says case status not found for My Wife and My Kid

Anyone had similar experience like this ?

Also the guys who did stamping, please let me know how to proceed from here. I know there are ample of threads on the Infopass subject. I appreciate if someone could put the info in detail in this thread

I am so happy, I wish all you guys waiting for approval to get a faster approval

Congrats. Enjoy the show now. Indeed you got approved in < 30 days after LUD change :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Narayan,

Congrats...
Don't worry about ur wife and kid. My wife and my cases are approved on 9th Nov, but my son case status showing same message as mentioned you.
On 11th the staus changed to "this case approved on 9th nov and card ordered".
Within five days we received three approval notices each for my wife , son and self.
My sons plastic card received on 16th NOv.

So enjoy and celebrate.
VSC ND 28th July 2003.

Ram

LUD Message

nnarayanus said:
Guys,

FP1 October 19, 2004
LUD Oct 21 (FP Received), Oct 26, Oct 27, Nov 19, Nov 22 (Approved)

Congratulations! Did the message change on you LUD Oct 26, Oct 27, Nov 19 and what was the messag?

rg67

Thanks for your response. That sounds good

So that means the kids don't have to do the passport stamping ? Do they get the Physical Green Card automatically ?

Also can tell me how long does it take to get an appointment thru Infopass

knpguy2004 said:
Congratulations! Did the message change on you LUD Oct 26, Oct 27, Nov 19 and what was the messag?

No change in message on the above dates

Actually Today's approval message says that the case approved and approval notice mailed on November 19, 2004