July 2011 Filers

We were awakened at 6:15AM by a text/email that we have an appointment for the GC interview set for Sept 23rd. The email said that the letter is being mailed out today. So time to update my sig :D

We were awakened at 6:15AM by a text/email that we have an appointment for the GC interview set for Sept 23rd. The email said that the letter is being mailed out today. So time to update my sig :D
Congrats!!! Your interview is one day after ours :)

rok8man seems to slip out of my grasp whenever I catch up with him. Congrats!! :)

what happened ? :(

I am not sure yet. The online status says they sent out a second RFE notice this past Friday and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. The status also said that the RFE is for Initial Evidence as opposed to Additional Evidence. I am suspecting I missed another form or something. :(

I am not sure yet. The online status says they sent out a second RFE notice this past Friday and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. The status also said that the RFE is for Initial Evidence as opposed to Additional Evidence. I am suspecting I missed another form or something. :(

Toxiq - did you already submit form I-693?

Mailman is here! I am going to wait until he fills up the mailboxes and leaves. Do not want to seem too eager!