July 2011 Filers

Testing My Green Card

Okay I just returned from my first international trip since I received my card. Everything was kosher. I think the lines for the visitors moved faster than those for citizens/permanent residents.

I might just decide to surrender my green card and back to using visas. ;);)

Okay I just returned from my first international trip since I received my card. Everything was kosher. I think the lines for the visitors moved faster than those for citizens/permanent residents.

I might just decide to surrender my green card and back to using visas. ;);)

So silly! :p:p:p:p:p

TO ananga
you can give it to me i have been waiting for mine almost 2 years now. I just got finally aproved. They run my life broke as hell no job my dad died couldnt go

@ kitaka Congratulations and sorry for your hard road traveled!

TO ananga
you can give it to me i have been waiting for mine almost 2 years now. I just got finally aproved. They run my life broke as hell no job my dad died couldnt go

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JANUARY 24th it's going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So Happy for you Iessac! Hope everything goes very smooooooth!!! (Still waiting on my IL..im 9 days after you so hopefully ill be right behind you) Good luck once again and let us know how it went!!! :)

IM ON THE WAGON TOO GUYS!!!! JUST RECEIVED EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR THE 1ST OF FEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED/NERVOUS... MOST EXCITED I BELIEVE :))) Cant' stop smiling!!

IM ON THE WAGON TOO GUYS!!!! JUST RECEIVED EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR THE 1ST OF FEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED/NERVOUS... MOST EXCITED I BELIEVE :))) Cant' stop smiling!!

YAYYYYYYYYY for us!!!!!!! Good luck with the interview. 758 stand up!!!!! :D

Hi

I filed my case in December and I can see that many of you July filers walked in to your biometric appointment earlier than scheduled. Does this matter? Can it make things and the whole process faster.

Congrats on your GC. How did the interview go? I'm curious as I too am in NY and am wondering how the IOs are here

Green card approved and card production ordered!
Congrats Iessac!!!!! Yayyyy :) when are we heading back to 758? My interview is next Wednesday! Super excited!! Just trying to wrap up last minute things! How did your interview go? Can you please share? So happy for you!!