July 2008 filers here?

Congrats, woodenshow101!
That was FAST! Your case makes me hope that I might get my GC before Christmas (wishful thinking?)!

WOW!!! Congratulations!
This gives us all good news!
As for me, I found an LUD on my Case Status that my EAD card has been ordered for production. :) Hope everyone else will be getting good news soon.

Hope woodenshoe's interview sticks (woodenshoe? how did you come up with such a ..) I have seen pple get interview letters very early then they are cancelled - don't know if it's usually an error. But others are for real.

I'm admittedly very surprised it was an IL, especially since in the June thread people are still waiting for IL, but we'll see. Still, I've seen timelines on here that are even faster than mine -supposedly- will be.

If anything changes, obviously I'll let you know.

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

USCIS mail today...

I was expecting AP documents - as they emailed about those today

I open the letter and instead of AP it is an Interview Letter:eek:

November 3rd in Chicago.

I love the :eek: response..lol. My jaw would have dropped as well since that is the last thing you expect looking at the timelines of most ppl who almost always get AP docs and EAD before an IL.

Congrats!!:)

Hi,

Got married in the first week of July, 2008
Applications submitted: I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A (2 forms)

Receipt Date: July 10, 2008 (Day 00)
Last Updated Date (online): July 30, 2008 (Day 20)
Finger Prints Done: August 7, 2008 (Day 28)
Last Updated Date: August 7, 2008 (for I-485, I-765) (Day 28)
Last Updated Date: September 19, 2008 (I-765 Approval notice sent on September 19, 2008)

Hi

Hello,

I'm excited the important stuff - EAD & AP - are getting done so quickly. Now I can for sure leave for Christmas.

Does anyone know on the AP if the National Benefits Center parole stamp box is supposed to be blank like that?

Does anyone know on the AP if the National Benefits Center parole stamp box is supposed to be blank like that?

The box is a picture box. The NBC stamp is what is sitting right above it. (It's like a signature - as on the left side above your picture)

AP Approval Notice via email

The interview letter for woodenshoe is a fabulous surprise! I am glad everyone's applications are moving forward. I got my approval notice notification via email on 9/19 so hopefully will get the letter in mail soon.

I'm not so sure if this should worry me but I just got an email that my EAD Card has been ordered for production Sept 22. But I got an LUD of the same status last Sept 17.

Anyone in same situation? I haven't gotten an EAD approval just "card production ordered".

I wouldn't get too nervous about the online status changes. They seem to be erratic and inconsistent.

I didn't get a "card production ordered" at all, just straight to "approval notice sent". At the same time, AP was approved on the 12th and it showed LUD "approval notice sent" on the 12th, but the postage stamp date was the 18th. The EAD approval didn't show until the 19th even though the card has a "valid from" date of the 12th. So once things start rumbling online with 765 and 131 LUDs, give it about a week to 10 days to "settle". (so my EAD and AP were approved on the same day and mailed on the same day, but the online updates were quite different)

BTW, the IL came without a touch showing on I-485 (this happens a lot apparently, judging from other month's threads), while on can be certain they "touched" the file if they send an IL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't get too nervous about the online status changes. They seem to be erratic and inconsistent.

I didn't get a "card production ordered" at all, just straight to "approval notice sent". At the same time, AP was approved on the 12th and it showed LUD "approval notice sent" on the 12th, but the postage stamp date was the 18th. The EAD approval didn't show until the 19th even though the card has a "valid from" date of the 12th. So once things start rumbling online with 765 and 131 LUDs, give it about a week to 10 days to "settle". (so my EAD and AP were approved on the same day and mailed on the same day, but the online updates were quite different)

Thanks woodenshoe101! :)

I have receipts from the end of July, did FPs and everything and my case status online LUD is still July 30 (we've received your applications etc...). I've had no updates by mail either, and when I called the 800 number I was told that they don't have any information beyond what's online, and that it's "normal" that case status online wasn't updated and that it may take months. The thing is that it sounds like everyone on this thread has had pretty efficient online updates. Any idea about this?

I have receipts from the end of July, did FPs and everything and my case status online LUD is still July 30 (we've received your applications etc...). I've had no updates by mail either, and when I called the 800 number I was told that they don't have any information beyond what's online, and that it's "normal" that case status online wasn't updated and that it may take months. The thing is that it sounds like everyone on this thread has had pretty efficient online updates. Any idea about this?

Mine is same , no updates, just shows received july 25 and pending?

I think MSC has online updates not working?