JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

wow Nintye our dates correspond so closely! your interview is the day before mine. you must tell me what the IO will be like, just in case i get the same one. I'm sure you'll be too busy celebrating to be posting on here though!!

congrats! :)

My interview will be at 1:30 in the afternoon and I will try to post as soon as I come back. I know how worried we all are going to be beforehand.

Today's my day!!

Hello all,
Today is the day of my interview, I have it in the afternoon.
DO: Columbus, OH

I'll post my experience here later today.

Package sent: 07/21/07 (I-130, I-485)
NOA Received: 09/06/07
Biometrics done: 09/23/07
IL for: 11/26/07

homealready and ninyte, i would say Baltimore is pretty consistent. Got my IL letter today 11/25 but since it's a Sunday, it prolly was in my mailbox yesterday. Interview date is on 01/22/08

Funny thing is that, i first came here to the US on 01/22 :) What a coincidence.

It's a sign from above rogersck!!!:D Congrats and good luck. I'm sure we'll all be ok.

My docs (to show that marriage is real) seem few :eek: and I'm having a minor panic. Here's what i have so far
1. Life insurance (each other as beneficiries)
2. Lease Agreement
3.BGE bill
4. Credit card statement
5. pictures dating from 2004 including wedding
6. E-mail correspondence since 2004

It's kinda difficult to get onto anything with no SS.

Hello all,

good Luck! Can't wait to hear details of the APPROVAL!! :)

Hello all,

Good luck!!

Done for now!!

Hello all,
Today we had our interview at 2:30pm, DO: Columbus, OH. It was raining only in Downtown, and raining harder around the USCIS building, my wife was complaining the whole two blocks we had to walk to get there, it wasn't my fault I mentioned to her to bring the umbrella.. but she didn't!! I was nervous, even though I hadn't been this whole time, I was concerned about my overstay, my illegal employment history in the US, especially I was scared my nervs would get in the way of the interview going smoothly.
We arrived shy of the printed time, cold, wet and nervous (we were the only ones in the room without a lawyer (kinda freaked me out); the officer took my IL and told me to sit and wait for my name to be called, we waited about 30 minutes and an older caucasian lady came up and mentioned our names and asked to follow her.. She started by saying name check and fingerprints had cleared and all she needed was some more details from us.
She went ahead and randomly asked a series of questions from the "yes/no" part of the I-485 questionaire, then she proceed to ask for my full name, asked about my wife's fulla name and DOB, our address, proof of marriage; we had car insurance and a common checking account, she asked if we have have kids she responded, you too will make some really cute kids when the time comes, then she turned to my wife she asked if we had ever taken any trips together, asked for her divorce papers.. then she proceed to say, you're all set and should receive your card within three weeks, maybe more due to the holidays.
Almost to the end, my wife sugested she should take a look at our photo album, she had spent a long time arranging, she proceed to do so, when she got bored of us explaining the pictures she said, ok this is it.
"I'll proceed to make a couple of copies and I'll walk you out she said"

That was it, very quick and pleasant experience!!
Thank you all for your support and wisdom.

T.B.C. 09/2009

Case Status Retrival Failed

When I enter MSC number for I-130, here is the message I am getting for the past 7 days.
What do you guys think?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Case Status Retrieval Failed
This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.

Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

redink said:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.

Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
Many of us with Texas DO's have never been able to access our case status online.

GC Approved and Card Received

We received the I485 approval notice and the card yesterday. See below for complete timeline.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Good Luck.