JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

I had a LUD for Advance parole today, it just says case received and pending, but surprisingly I didn't receive any automatic emails that I usally get. Any idea?? any body got similar LUD today?

485-RD-7/03, ND 9/6 TSC
EAD card received 7/17.

I hope thats a good sign. We need AP to arrive by Oct 15th and I'm trying to avoid the attempt to expedite it until becomes necessary to do that

So I got the following message today. Makes no sense considering I got a "Card has been ordered" LUD last week. Any ideas?

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 18, 2007
, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 25, 2007
, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I just checked the case status online, finally it's available (starts with MSC). It says that the case has been transfered to California Service Center. What does that mean?

Package sent to Chicago lockbox 7/27 (I130, I485)
FP completed 9/4

So I got the following message today. Makes no sense considering I got a "Card has been ordered" LUD last week. Any ideas?

On September 18, 2007
, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On September 25, 2007
, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I got that today too..
Makes a lot of sense. First they order the card to be produced, now that it is produced they are sending it to you in the approval notice.
Congrats!!

Allot Os Us July Filers Are Getting Our Ead's Not Me Lol

sent to chicago lock box
filed: 07/16/07
RD date: 07/18/07
ND date: 07/27/07
FP notice code 3: 07/31/07
FP appt: 08/17/07 done
LUD i765: 07/27/07 08/20/07
LUD i485: 07/27/07
RFE sent from uscis for i864 missing blank page on packet 08/16/07
respond to RFE: 08/29/07
RFE arrived at lees summit 8/31/07
GOT EMAIL RESPOND RECEIVED AND CASE RESUMED 09/07/07
LUD I765:07/27/07 08/20/07 no ead yet
LUD I485 07/27/07 09/07/07 09/10/07

WELL I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD COUNT THE DAYS ON THE DAY THE RECEIVED MY RFE OR KEEP COUNTING FROM DAY ONE MINUS THE TIME IT TOOK FOR THE RFE TO GET TO ME AND ME TO RESPOND EITHER WAY NO EAD YET HOPEFULLY SOON

sent to chicago lock box
GOT EMAIL RESPOND RECEIVED AND CASE RESUMED 09/07/07
LUD I765:07/27/07 08/20/07 no ead yet
LUD I485 07/27/07 09/07/07 09/10/07

WELL I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD COUNT THE DAYS ON THE DAY THE RECEIVED MY RFE OR KEEP COUNTING FROM DAY ONE MINUS THE TIME IT TOOK FOR THE RFE TO GET TO ME AND ME TO RESPOND EITHER WAY NO EAD YET HOPEFULLY SOON

I think the RFE caused your slight delay.

If I may ask what was your RFE for?

Guys,

Today I went to the local DMV office to get my driver's license. Out of nowhere, the officer said that my birth date on my social security record is incorrect. The lady mentioned the SS records are verified by DMV before they issue someone their license and they cannot give me one until it gets fixed. I was taken by total surprise and mentioned that I have my SS card back from 2001 and held 2 previous licenses back from New Jersey and Georgia by this time. This would be my 3rd one since 2001.

She asked me to go to the local SS office and get my record fixed. Well, I did, had no choice. Surprisingly, the DOB was infact wrong on the SS record and has been there always for the last 7 years. I had no clue regarding it before today.

To make things complicated for me, they cannot even correct the DOB on my record until they can verify from USCIS that I am indeed allowed to work and I am entitled a SS. Well, in my case, I already have one but does not help me at all. Looks like I got to wait like anyone else who got their EAD and applied for the SS for the 1st time. This takes 2 weeks to verify wih USCIS and then my correct DOB will be reflected.

Someone's negligence putting incorrect DOB on my SS record is haunting me after 7 yrs!!!! Life is a box of chocolate......

My son's grandmother had the same problem and she was born in this country. After all these years living in Las Vegas (20 yrs) born in CA. The DMV never gave here any problems after renewing her DL. This time though it was not the case. I believe this is because of the new law that's waiting to go into effect where ss is waiting to send these letters out for no match, that's in the DMV system.

On September 18, 2007

On September 25, 2007

Based on my LUD's above the EAD card came in the mail today.

hey guys,i had LUD on September 20 th.
it said that on 9/20 my I765 was approved and they send me an approval notice (to my understanding EAD card!!!). today is 9/26! I still didn't get it!!!!should i wait a little bit longer?or start making some phone calls?

Considering 2 of the 6 days were a weekend I would wait before calling but that's just me personally, I seen it takes between 7-10 days for some to receive them, sometimes less and sometimes longer but for the most part from what I read, it seems about 7-10 days

Did you receive both notices online that say it was approved and then one that its been mailed?

Considering 2 of the 6 days were a weekend I would wait before calling but that's just me personally, I seen it takes between 7-10 days for some to receive them, sometimes less and sometimes longer but for the most part from what I read, it seems about 7-10 days

Did you receive both notices online that say it was approved and then one that its been mailed?

No i didn't see the notice that the card was ordered.And I don't get automatic emails with updates. so maybe i missed it....
i just got the one that says - i765 approval notice was mailed.
I guess I'll wait couple more days.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, guys. I'll keep you posted.

You may want to check your case online, maybe it will be updated but from what I understand, you get an update when its approved and an update when its been ordered/mailed.

Hopefully someone can confirm this

hey well my RFE wa for missing/blank on affidavit that suxs if i had checked everything beore i mailed out maybe i would of had my ead now but anyway does anyone know whne i should be receiving the interview letter i got an lud on i485 when rfe received and it said i should expect to a decision or written update in 60 days from date rfe received what does that mean ????

my ead was aproved CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

On September 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I GOT 3 EMAILS NOT EVEN LIKE 25 MIN AGO I WAS ABOUT TO LOG OFF WELL ANYWAYS IM SO HAPPY FINALLY SOME MOVEMENT I HAD JUST CALLED EALIER TO USCIS AND I GOT THE SAME CRAP WAIT WAIT AND NOW THIS THIS IS GREAT WELL ALL JULY FILERS DONT WORRY ITS COMING I GUESS FROM WHAT I GOT UNDERSTOD NEXT ITS EN EMAIL OR NOTICE SAYING ITS APROVED AND THEN I SHOULD RECIEVE THE ACTUAL CARD CORRECT IF IM WRONG SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING :D

Originally Posted by javi1980
sent to chicago lock box