JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

"yep, chicago keeps moving... i wonder if my IO.. are sleeping too much ..lol."

Just to clear things up a little bit. My paperwork is at the national benefits center, not chicago district office. The only time DO would come into play is during the scheduling of an interview because that is district specific.

"yep, chicago keeps moving... i wonder if my IO.. are sleeping too much ..lol."

Just to clear things up a little bit. My paperwork is at the national benefits center, not chicago district office. The only time DO would come into play is during the scheduling of an interview because that is district specific.

not exactlly they got u're Fp scheduled, loaded, and transfer very quickly which then speeds up the rest of the process as far as scheduling you for interview and geting your EAD ordered. If Do are not processing thoes FP fast and load it as soon as they can for the lock box to get their hands on it... our application can't move.

I AM AO DEPRESSED MY LAWYER SENT ALL THE PAPER WORK TO VERMONT, MONEY ORDERS STILL HAVE NOT BEEN CASHED AND NOT A WORD from USCIS, sent my package on 7/26/07 overnight fedx to vermont service center. its been 40 freakin days and u all have received something!!!!

So...I am doing my usual half-hearted check for online case status and I see that my EAD has been ordered !! Hang in there guys, u should be next.
--------------
DO: Chicago
7/17: I485, I130, I765 Sent
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent
8/23: RFI Delivered to lee's summit
8/27: LUD I485, processing resumed
9/05: LUD I765: card production ordered
--------------

So u didnt get an interview notice yet, but your EAD was alredy ordered?Nice.I don't havy my EAD yet,but my interview date is coming up on 10/09

If I hadnt screwed up with my birth certificate, perhaps I would have gotten my interview letter by now, however, thats all speculation. Will take whatever they give me as long as they are making some progress.

Am I the only one who checks the USCIS every day a few times? lol

Wishful thinking I suppose!

I am just wishing daily that the travel doc will come, thats what we need the most right now!

definitely not alone....
justa bout the same time line here....
yes hey are slower than ever..... i mean i can undersd the month of august for the july rush... but for heavens sake we are in september..... ???????
so i gues we just have to wait... ....

I got my notices...!

Hi all, I am married to a usc in the military. Newlyweds that is!He got stationed overseas 1 month after we got married. I entered the U.S w/ b-1 and expired soon afterwards(15 yrs ago). I got this in the mail today...it says:
rd 7/28/07
nd 9/04/07
above dates for i-485,i-131,i-130
9/01/07 fp notice for 9/22/07 code 3
The on line service does not accept my numbers yet...
I hope I get my interview soon so my hubby can come home!!!!
Thank you to all for the priceless education I have gotten and continue to get!

We have a very similar timeline!

my husbands biometrics are the 22nd as well!

We're praying for AP and EAD and hope they come soon and of course the interview is huge prayer!

darn it! I should have filed for ead! I never thought it would be so hard to find a $ job !!!!! Well I guess i still have the option but I may be just throwing my money away...maybe I will get interview before ead...wishful thinking!

I dont care what comes first I would like to get his EAD and AP so if we got the i-view wed have it all taken care of at once lol

can anybody explain why I got FP notice code 2, when everybody else seems to be getting code 3. Is anything wrong?
will they ask me to go for another FP for I-130 separately?