July 2002 I140 Tracker

indianexpert

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just thought so start the july I140 tracker at vermont.

Applied EB1 on L1A visa

Mailed date 07/09/02
Received 07/10/02
Receipt Date
Notice date
Rfe

Lets post july application and subsequent receipts and rfes to update ourselves.

Thanks

India

Diff in processing time for EB3 and EB2

Is there a difference in processing times for I-140 for EB2 and EB3 ?

Thanks,
Ice

Differeence in Processing time

hi,

I guess there is some time difference in processing between EB1, Eb2 and Eb3, but differs from case credintials... If the case is strong and effective even the EB2 case get approved before EB1......thats what I think...

Thanks

Don't be under any confusion. The EB-3 cases are the fastest and the EB-1 the slowest as far as the processing of I-140 is concerned.

average time for I-140

Do you guys what the average time for I-140 clearance is roughly if everything goes well without any RFE .

July tracker

Mailed date 07/09/02
Received 07/10/02
Notice date 07/15/02 (EAC 02-240-xxxxx)
Rfe

the receipt says it takes 90-180 days for this kind of case . It is Eb1 (priority worker with no labor clearance)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't entertain your hopes for 90- 180 days. EB1A has already taken us 15 months and we are still counting. ND April 26, 2002. they say 14 months when you call.

MD: 07/31/02 ND: 08/05/02

EB3 - Labor substitute

I485 filed in sept 02. EAD/AP approved.

Good luck to all

July 2002

ND July 2002

I did a search on about 100 numbers around mine (for EAC 02-233-5****) and found one still open and one approved.......

RFE I-140...

...no theory is holding good any more...

RFE after 360 days, non-concurrent application...

on-line status say 30 to 360 days to process this kind of application. however since preliminary process it taken, it may take less than maximum....Blah...blah...

hope this may help some out there...

cheers

Reply to RFE

Recieved an RFE , and replyed the center with in 6 days .

Should the online status check system say that BCIS has recieved the details ?
Or does it stay same till the rfe period is done ?

And how long in general that RFE cases take time ...?

Please help !!! .

Thanks

RFE...

I don't think any one know the answer for this... it can be seen only in your status/letter sent to you by BCIS.

even in my case it is the same, it says 30 t0 360 days to process this kind...blah!!...blah!!!, and it also say it may take less than maximum since the preliminary processing is done... something like that...

cheers

My July 2002 case:

EB1 (EA), non-concurrent

ND: July 10, 2002

No news, just the usual answer - 14 months

Peter,
I did not file concurrent
I will file I-485 after I-140 approval (hopefully!!)

My lawyer advised against concurrent bcz my wife is on a F-1 and would technically lose it the minute she files under my 485