JULY 01 FILERS TRACKER LIST by milk

Updated list

Guys/Gaals, I added almost all the new approvals, and new members that posted on this portal. If you see any approval missing in the list, please post it here, so that I will add them in the next update to the list. Hoping for a surge in the approvals with the new month for fools. VSC is trying to make us fools by moving unpredictably with the approvals. I started to believe those SEPT approvals. Ofcourse, there will be more approvals for AUGUST filers starting from next month as that was the trend for the last few months (each month they start a new month of RD)

I\'m going to keep my fingures Xed, and will be following the rule "FORGET IT, YOU WILL GET IT" as suggested by the fellow netizen "GARLA"

Please post here if any of you see any approvals outside of immigrationportal site or freinds circle, with the EAC series
EAC 01 250 534XX

Thanks

RD 7/25/01 Approved on 3/29/02

My case and my wife\'s case are both approved today (March 29, 2002.). INS is working today. I just can\'t believe when I heard the magic words few minutes ago.
  Here are my details :
PD : 11/99
RD : 07/25/01
ND : 09/17/01
FP : 01/10/02
AD : 03/29/02
  EAC 01-272-------
    Thanks to all participants who post really useful messages on this site. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site and VERY SPECIAL thanks to Milk. Milk, You are doing a wonderful job and my best wishes to you.

milk looks like INS is cutting the July RD tree from bottom ..so one day we all July1-12 will fall a

garla, yeah you are right ! havn\'t seen much approvals for RD 1-12...

man ! this VSC is processing in "last in first" order. dont know howlong we need to wait..I hate this waiting.

rigate lets hope next week is For JULY 1 - 12 Approvals .!

i would say we could expect some approvals For JULY 1 - 12 next week.
Maaannn days are going like months

List updated

I expect the same too. Starting from April, there should be surge in the number of July approvals (esp 1-12) along wiht Aug approvals.

Lets have fun, guys. There won\'t be much thrill left once we get the
approval. GC looks much more sweeter until you get it.

Milk Add me to your list

EAC User PD RD ND FP Sta/Country/State AVM
01256 bottleguys 04/00 07/12 08/27 01/16 EB3/India/NJ Resumed

Thanks for all your effort in putting togeather, I appreciate your patience.

thanks

Thanks for adding me to the list, Milk. My country of Origin is India, in case you want to fill that info to the list.

Thanks much on giving me info on how to find my A# & EAC#. I will be calling that number soon. I have just started visiting this forum recently and been unaware of the tricks you guys discuss here. Is it the same number to get the AVM? I will try and post my experience here.

List Updated

I am swearing not to check AVM until end of this week. I stop chasing the GC, let it come to me....really??? lets wait and see....ha ha..meanwhile I\'ll buy a lotto ticket this week...If I am lucky...I may win both this week..... :(

Milky Way Netizens, Here is an update.

My I485 (July RD) was approved on 03/25 and I recd. the Approval Notice in the mail on Saturday ie. 03/30 (they mailed on 03/28).

I hope this info helps our other friends on this board.

Add me Milk : mrrr RD 07/05/01, ND 08/21/01, FP 11/27/01, EAC# 251

Processing Resumed

No Title

RD 22nd july still waiting, watching those who had applied after me getting approved & planning for a big trip to Canada. When will be our approvals come????