Joint The Army

Robert72

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,
I Am Getting My Gc Soon, Or At Least That's What I Hope. Bio 3 Done 3 Days Ago, -i485 03/2004.
I Am A Medical Doctor In Usa, Once I Get My Gc, I Would Like To Joint Army Medical Corps, But Looks That I Have To Be Us Citizen To Apply, Because I Will Be Appointted Like A Officer Commander.
Somebody Know If With The New Law And Regulations In Periods Of War, If Any Change To Enlist In The Army Medical Corps( That Law Say That Somebody Can Be Eligible For Citizen Immediately Joint The Army)
Thank You

I was trying to join ROTC in my university it is a program to become a US officer. I have told them that i am GC holder only. They refused my application then (officer can become only a citizen). I spoke to the local recruiter then he said that the only thing to speed up becoming an officer is to join the army as a regular soldier and then to apply for citizenship.

Robert72 said:
Hello Everybody,
I Am Getting My Gc Soon, Or At Least That's What I Hope. Bio 3 Done 3 Days Ago, -i485 03/2004.
I Am A Medical Doctor In Usa, Once I Get My Gc, I Would Like To Joint Army Medical Corps, But Looks That I Have To Be Us Citizen To Apply, Because I Will Be Appointted Like A Officer Commander.
Somebody Know If With The New Law And Regulations In Periods Of War, If Any Change To Enlist In The Army Medical Corps( That Law Say That Somebody Can Be Eligible For Citizen Immediately Joint The Army)
Thank You

If you call your local recruiter, he will work with you. AT one point last year, Lazer & I had the idea of joining Army as Engineers but the risk was too high.

If you call the recruiter, he will answer your questions and even take you out to lunch..

wantmygcnow said:
If you call your local recruiter, he will work with you. AT one point last year, Lazer & I had the idea of joining Army as Engineers but the risk was too high.

If you call the recruiter, he will answer your questions and even take you out to lunch..

Yeah! they are desperate nowadays. They will definitely take you to lunch... :)