JIM.M,JAXEN and others, please help...

Options...

1. Correct the passport thru the consulate general of your country with the help of support documents and then send the copy of the corrected passport (or relevant document) to INS as response.

2. You can try to give an affidavit that you are generally known as B. A but also known as A.B and notorize it. Your lawyer will be the best person to tell you how to do that.

It is best to talk to your lawyer, since with a lawyer representation you get a better shield to respond to this RFE(especially in such seemingly silly RFE cases). I guess all INS is concerned here is that both AB and BA are the same person. It should be easy to prove. My 2c

No Title

Thank you for your response. I contacted the consulate general, they need a court doc and ad in the newspaper to change and issue the new passport with the new name.It doesn\'t sound positive as it will create some more confusion. I asked my lawyer to help me in this situation he just asked me to write a letter on my own stating the reason for being called as B and A. That\'s why I am looking for a legal format with correct wordings where it will convince INS that I am the same person. My laweyer is not interested in helping me out and he dosn\'t even provide any other suggestion inspite of telling him that I will pay for his services. I am also trying to get an affidavit from my parents and a relative to establish that I am also known as B and A.