Japan, Thailand, and India, need visa?

Free-Tibet

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,
In December, I would like to visit Japan, Thailand and India, all these countries accept RTD? Free tibet

Free-Tibet said:
Hi friends,
In December, I would like to visit Japan, Thailand and India, all these countries accept RTD? Free tibet

You will get Japanese & Thai visa in a week..Indian visa can take upto 1 year to get..They are the most unproffesional people when you go to their embassy..I think going to the moon is easier then getting an Indian Visa...My friend was getting married in 2002 and I applied 6 months in advance but they wouldnt give me a visa, they had to "clear with the Home Department"..The visa came 2 weeks after his wedding..I tore the visa in front of the counselor..he was pissed!

wantmygcnow said:
You will get Japanese & Thai visa in a week..Indian visa can take upto 1 year to get..They are the most unproffesional people when you go to their embassy..I think going to the moon is easier then getting an Indian Visa...My friend was getting married in 2002 and I applied 6 months in advance but they wouldnt give me a visa, they had to "clear with the Home Department"..The visa came 2 weeks after his wedding..I tore the visa in front of the counselor..he was pissed!

YOu are my man wantmygcnow :D :D

Did you forget about the cool fact that an asylee is a nobody?

With a RTD, you will need a visa to visit any country in the world, even as little and close as Bahama - I called its consulate in NYC few years ago.

By the way, I support to free Tibet.

Free-Tibet said:
Hi friends,

Last edited by a moderator:
i do think u need visa, but u may wanna show them everything like air ticket, booked hotel...should be fine

btw, i am against free tibet or taiwan independence

Oh, you reminded me to add one more to support:
Taiwan independence !!

kaoticfury said:
i do think u need visa, but u may wanna show them everything like air ticket, booked hotel...should be fine

btw, i am against free tibet or taiwan independence

thank for all these response!

Thank all for responses. It helps lot. By the way, kaoticfury, why don’t you support free Tibet? After all, you are also one of us, asylee who was fear of your government. Me too, I am a Tibetan who persecuted fascist regime China while i was in Tibet., so I want to free from repression. Would you?

How about we jointly wish for a FREE WORLD where we don't have to leave our countries....there would be no need for FREE anything

Free world from repression

Free the world, UN needs to be reformed, it should protect human rights than state rights.

wantmygcnow said:

Sounds like countries in the Middle East, like Egypt. Man I wonder these BS 3rd world countries (no disrespect to anyone, but to GO's) ,they think are something. Believe me if you bribe some A.H. official, you'll get your visa in no time, and you will get a red carpet reception at the airport!

shut the f**k up and don't let other ppl laugh at ur ignorance :cool:
haven't u realized why u r sad, sadasylee?? i'm afraid that u'll be sad forever

sadasylee said:
Oh, you reminded me to add one more to support:
Taiwan independence !!

bringslite said:
Sounds like countries in the Middle East, like Egypt. Man I wonder these BS 3rd world countries (no disrespect to anyone, but to GO's) ,they think are something. Believe me if you bribe some A.H. official, you'll get your visa in no time, and you will get a red carpet reception at the airport!

Funny bringslite that you mention bribery. In 2003, I wanted to go to India again(my wife is indian btw and on H-1) and meet her folks..so guess what I applied and they wouldnt give a visa...Well her dad gave the bribe of 100 bucks and my visa was there in a week!

When I left India, I had to go to "register" and then also pay another 100 bucks so that they wont bother me at the airport(when exiting out). When I entered India, my wife(Indian citizen) had no problems..but they gave me troubles..took me to a room..and my wife got pissed..said "I am Indian, he is my husband, whats the problem?"...

Anyways after being treated like a terrorist..I was like whatever. So while we are getting out, this COP comes to me and says "if I want his help to get out of the airport without paying duty"....I said "FUCK OFF MOTHER FUCKER"....At that time you can understand I was pissed...I am glad he didn't speak english because my father-in-law told me horror stories of people being locked up in India and then asked for bribes...

So if you go to India..beware. I left my RTD, Wallet and others in a CITIBANK(U.S) locker...Cuz I wouldnt trust anyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
iam going to japan soon

i will be in japan by the end of the year
japanese visa takes one week with RTD,

if you have green card it takes couple of days

John Smith 1 said:
i will be in japan by the end of the year
japanese visa takes one week with RTD,

if you have green card it takes couple of days

Is that transit or short term visit visa?

kelvin2088 said:
shut the f**k up and don't let other ppl laugh at ur ignorance :cool:
haven't u realized why u r sad, sadasylee?? i'm afraid that u'll be sad forever

What is your problem? Are u Hu Jintao's spy or something?