January 2010 Filers, post here

I received my welcome letter 4 days after my interview on 05/08/2010. I also received the i-130 approval letter

Congrats Leloup.

I finished my interview on May 07 (Friday) and today being 4th day after interview, I pray that I would get welcome letters in today's mail.

Narayan

Congrats to everyone who pass their interviews! How has your new status changed your life?!?!? Please do share..

Realcool1, Just check for updates and go the following:-

(1) This morning when I checked this is what I got:- ( Document production or Oath Ceremony) I-485 ---(On April 27, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you
move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.)

Rec'd e-mail of card production ( This is my second card production notification )
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 11, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Rec'd e-mail of card production ( This is my second card production notification )
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 11, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.
i am still waiting to here from them no news yet and now the online case status is offline,giving error.my interview is still pending on no decision.i need people ideal on what might be going on now,why are they not saying any thing yet.

i am still waiting to here from them no news yet and now the online case status is offline,giving error.my interview is still pending on no decision.i need people ideal on what might be going on now,why are they not saying any thing yet.
Realcool, How many days gone by since your interview?

21 days now.As i usually say [i am losing my cool].the IO told me i shouldn't travel till i get the card.
i guess she was sure i will get decision in days.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you should wait until Friday, and if nothing happen, give USCIS a call and if they can help you make an info pass. The online case status is working now, I got the e-mail today and I can also check my status on line. ( Just go to Check My Case Status and put your receipt # in, if it does'nt work try refreshing the page again and try again.)

this is ridiculous, i mean no updates at all!!! just getting annoyed.my interview was april 20th......n they made a soft touch on the 21st n thats it,nothing else.the worst thing is there arent any infopass available at my field office.

I got my second card production this afternoon . it means I should be getting my GC in the mail soon. i also updated my SS at the SSA a few hours after my interview. i was told by the agent that after verifying the stamp and my status i should be getting my new SS card in 2-4 weeks.

I think you should wait until Friday, and if nothing happen, give USCIS a call and if they can help you make an info pass. The online case status is working now, I got the e-mail today and I can also check my status on line. ( Just go to Check My Case Status and put your receipt # in, if it does'nt work try refreshing the page again and try again.)

Its working.but no update still the same.

Rabin, you had your interview on April 7th 2010, i had mine on May 4th 2010( a week later). i had my first card production on the same day (may 4th) , you had yours the same day as well (April 27th). By coincidence we are getting our second card production on May 12th with May 11th card production . i believe they held every card production orders until May 11th (release day of the new Green card), so that we can all get the new released card.

So is the same with Fushy. We are all getting the new card, since it was not officially released until yesterday , they couldn't mail them yet.

Yes, I got my second card production email on May 12th with May 11th card production. Leloup, what documents did you show at SSA to change your SS card?

Thanks!

Rabin, you had your interview on April 7th 2010, i had mine on May 4th 2010( a week later). i had my first card production on the same day (may 4th) , you had yours the same day as well (April 27th). By coincidence we are getting our second card production on May 12th with May 11th card production . i believe they held every card production orders until May 11th (release day of the new Green card), so that we can all get the new released card.

Ok, Thanks.