January 2009 I-751 Filers

Filed on 01/12/09

received date 02/16/09

Bio done on 02/13/09

I hope it doesn't take forever!!! I have to travel soon, but I lost my CG together with my passport (went to the garbage ---- unbeliavable) can I get a stamp on my passport? I have an extension letter. I didn't do a police report because it was simply lost in the house it went to the garbage with a bunch of other important papers

Filed on 01/12/09

received date 02/16/09

Bio done on 02/13/09

I hope it doesn't take forever!!! I have to travel soon, but I lost my CG together with my passport (went to the garbage ---- unbeliavable) can I get a stamp on my passport? I have an extension letter. I didn't do a police report because it was simply lost in the house it went to the garbage with a bunch of other important papers

If you go to your local office with 2 passport photos they will give you a card with the 551 stamp on it. You don't need your passport. Our dates are similar in time too, like days apart!

I am dec 08 files but still i m posting my infof.
RD @ VSC :12/23/09
NOA2 received on 2 nd jan for fingerprints
Fingerpirints done on 22nd jan, 2009.
now waiting

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Notice of Action I-797C received today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!took ONLY 4 months from VSC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable but true!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Notice of Action I-797C received today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you your online status changed too? or you just received the letter?

Congrats lala! did you file joint? Also, can you check online with your receipt number and see what CRIS say's?? I am 9 days behind you!! I havn't received anything since february!

Last edited by a moderator: