JANUARY 2002 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC Only

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/index.htm

no u dont need to take photos with u as they will take the photos and the fignerprint out there at the INS

Filed 485 Jan-02

RD:01/11
ND:01/15
AP: Approved 03/05
FP notice:03/15
FP Schedule:04/18
EAD: waiting

Jan-02 filer\'s anybody got EAD approved yet?.

Advice needed on AP

I-485 filed on 03/28 (ND). I want to go back to home country this summer. Just received the notice to do finger print next month. Don\'t know if I should apply for AP?

1)Does anyone use AP to go out of country? Is it safe? If I cannot come back, it will be really hard for me, since my husband is here in US and we filed the I-485 together.

2)How long does it take to get passport stamped after the FP? I checked all the message in this forum. It looks like about 4 month. So that I can get my passport stamped this Sep. So maybe I don\'t need to apply for AP?

My biggest concern is that all my friends, they never used AP. They all waited util passport stamped.

Please help if you have experiences. I am really confused.

Thanks!

FP in Oakland

Anyone whose area comes under Oakland and not yet got their FP? My RD is 2/15 and I still have no FP notice.

any jan 2002 people got their EAD\'s?

last week i saw lot of EAD approvals for december last week, hoping for jan EAD\'s this week :)

PCee Pl update - AP, Approved

PCee: Pl. change me from Jan list to the Feb list.Though my Mailing date is in January, RD and ND are in Feb. Thanks for you effort.

Received Approval notice for AP on 4/5/2002.Approved on 03/21/2002.
My 485 details; applied for EAD/AP Also:
Mailing Date: 1/29/2002
Receipt Date: 2/1/2002
Notice Date : 2/6/2002
FP Date : 3/7/2002
AP Approved : 3/21/2002
WAC # 02-105-5xxxx

San Jose WAS-02-083-xxxxx didn\'t get anything yet

MD: 01/08/2002
RD: 01/10/2002
ND: 01/11/2002
applied AP, EAD but till now nothing happened
I saw the latest CSC time schedule the AP has been processed to March 2002, should I fax an inquiry?
I am not preparing travel out of the country so I don\'t need the AP so badly, just want to know if it means my case has some problem or stuck some where
Anybody in the same boat?

My case is quite similar

I am a December mailer but my RD and ND are in January (RD: 01/07/02 and ND: 01/10/02). The AVM says nothing about my AP approval although I came to know from an IIO at the Santa Ana INS that my AP was approved on 03/05/02. Neither I nor my lawyer has received the approval notices. Looks like our files are stuck with someone somehow who has not actioned.

No Title

How come there is no single Jan EAD approvals (though the JIT is 01/09)?? Looks like INS is not working on anything this week.. We should expect something next week or so...

No Title

Who cares,

Monthly lists are maintained based on mailing date. I don\'t maintain those lists separately! I just add all the data to a small database and then I have some code that generates all the lists. Since your RD is 02/01 your MD has to be app one day less so your name falls under Jan list. If you want I could make your MD also as 02/01 so that it can go to Feb list though!

Regarding processing priority ND matters most.

-PCee

Got FP on 03/18

I am in the Pcee list, Got on 03/18, scheduled on 04/19, done on 04/19, Applied I485 through CSC , residing in Grand Rapids, MICHIGAN
FP done in Grand rapids, Application support center

here are the details

I am in the Pcee list, Got on 03/18, scheduled on 04/19, done on 04/19, Applied I485 through CSC , residing in Grand Rapids, MICHIGAN
FP done in Grand rapids, Application support center

WAC-02-089-5xxxx, RD 1/17/2002, Filed in Jan\'2002

Hi,
My RD - 1/17/2002
AOS,AP,EAD - WAC-02-089-5xxxx
I received all receipts for AOS,AP,EAD etc. I received AP on March 5th. Its been over 90 days, I still did not get my EAD card. When can I expect EAD, FP ? Overall when can I expect GC?

Thanx,
SreeRaj