Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/May - I 140 for CP

EAC-01-244-##### RD-JUN. CP

still no news. last friday talk to IIO officer. Case is not yet assigned to officer. I don\'t know how much time it will take.

green

485Runner, How do you know that, did you speak to an IIO?

Rd: 6/02, CP, Dont know whats happening. Didnt talk to IIO yet? Planning on that soon. Any thoughts..

call NVC...

to find out more, they will tell you when they sent back to VSC unless it hadn\'t been sent to consulate

ND 13/03/01, RFE sent to INS on 12th March 02. AVM has not been updated yet. Waiting.

No Title

BayOfB, what is the RFE for? Did you confirm with IIO that all your I-140 related documenation is available? Which service center is your I140 approved and when? Pl post.Thanks

Answer to 485WithCP

My RFE was for Employment letter mentioning current duties in the job and 3 pay stubs. My I 140 was approved for CP on 19th October 2000. Applied for AOS and RD was 7/03/01. No I didn\'t talk to IIO about my I140 file. I talked to the consulate around December and found that the file was still there.

No Title

BayofB, Thanks. Your I140 was approved in Oct 2000. Considering that it would have gone to the consulate in Nov/Dec 2000, it is already more than an year now. May be they have not opened your RFE yet. Did you get the status from the consulate yet about your I-140? Previously people in this forum posted that after 1 year, the consulate would automatically send the papers back to INS.

485WithCP, I asked about I140 last time when I called on 02/05/02. The IIO was unwilling to disclose

I believe they have my file or they might have got it from the storage. My RFE was received by the INS today. I heard the AVM.

can you provide state? Bayofb

Mine is NJ. My RD is 18-JUN. I140 was approved for CP. applied AOS. Thanks in advance.

green

485Runner, did you check your AVM last night? It is almost there.

Give a good news and thereafter this thread will be at the top for a while. You might noticed that the thread is going bottom and 485WithCP is trying hard to keep it at the top.