Jan. 2004 EAD Tracker

EAD approved at NSC

2nd EAD - NSC
RD - 1/15/04 AD - 2/25/04 ~ 40 days ---- AP pending

Re: EAD Jan'04 Approved

Jilo,

Which service center was yours????

NSC, VSC, CSC, TSC??????

Mine is on the same day (Jan 14 2004, First EAD) in VSC and so would like to know yours??

Yeskayem.

Originally posted by kjoshi
I have added an excel spread sheet to this post. Use this to get the estimate of EAD approval processing time. I will keep this spread sheet up-to-date as new messages are added to this post.

EAD_Times.xls

I tried to download this 3 times and it still come up blank. Did I do some thing wrong!! please help

by the way
I apply for EAD on Jan 23 with Dallas office , got a receipt on Jan 30 and still waiting

Originally posted by kjoshi
app 485

I have updated the EAD_Times.xls. Try to download it now. :D

Kjoshi , could you help add another line on the XLS to indicate which INS office they apply the EAD with. THanks

Rsur -

Was the start date of your new EAD card (begin date) same as the expiry date of your previous EAD ? ( In short, was there any overlap ?)

Received cards in mail yesterday

Valid for one year only :(

The validity dates were from the end of my current expiry of EAD. In other words - no overlap.

Hey guys

for all Approved EAD guys...

did you also receive APPROVAL notice (797) of form 765. All i rcvd was the card for me and my wife with EAD mailer.

R v not supposed to receive that because on my 1st EAD approval INS did send approval notice to my lawyer because she filed at that time. This time i filed on my own so shudn't i be expecting one???

Guys help me out here.

EAD Approved as per BCIS online site.

NSC Service Center - efiled EAD

EAD ND : Jan 15th 2004
EAD AD : March 3rd 2004

Waiting for EAD Card

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi amcom, For our (me and my wife's) first EAD, all we got was the card in the mailer. We applied for these along with the 140 and 485s, in the same envelope. I did not fill any G28(??) form to authorize my lawyer to file any of my applications. He helped me fill the application forms and checked them once we filled them, but officially, I think I filed the applications (other than I-140 ofcourse). I got the reciepts for our 485s, 765s and 131s mailed directly to me. I got the approvals for EAD and AP mailed directly to me also.

The Mailer for EAD says its form I-797D, is this what you are takling about as the "approval notice". This is all we got. The EAD is valid for just one year too, so is the AP. Should I be worried that I don't have an "approval notice"?

Thanks.

2nd EAD

2nd EAD (for me and my spouse)

Both cases E-Filed/NSC
Both cases RD: 1/21/04

Spouse's Case AD: 3/4/04 and the EAD card received y'day (3/8).
New EAD is valid for an year from the date of expiration of the current one.

My Case: Still pending...:confused:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-485 for both pending, RD: Dec-2002