Jan 2003 I-140/I-485 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my receipts!!!

Hi All

I got all receipts for myself & my wife today.

for I765/I140/I485

MD : 01/10/03 (mailing date)
RD : 01/11/03 (Received date)
ND : 02/07/03 (notice date)

I hope all gets approved quickly,

All the best to all in the GC race...

bye

Got FingerPrint Notice....Anyone...

Folks,

My lawyer called me today and informed me that I have been scheduled the FP on March 11, 2003. Did anyone got FP Notice?

Does it mean my I140, EAD and AP are on the way :) Just kidding....

Thanks,
LILUS

Anyone in Jan filing got FP notices???

Hi,

Please update if anyone (other than the one mentioned above) in Jan filing got FP notices?

Thanks.

Concurrent Filing. Sent on 1/13/03

I recently received receipts/notice for me and my spouse. here are the details.

Concurrent application for 140/485/130/765

RD 1/13/03
ND 2/5/03

Waiting for the rest.

All the best you all.

Concurrent filing in VSC - Jan 23

My lawyer filed I140 / 485 / EAD / AP concurrently on Jan 23. Still no news on receipts.

I am glad to come across this thread.

Hi Raghu,
Our applications were received on Jan 18th and the notice date is Feb 10th.Received receipts on 17th Feb. Hang in there for a week to 10 days and you should be getting receipts. On receipts front they are taking atleast 3 weeks of positive time before they mail them.

Please update: Jan filing got FP notices???

Hi,

Anymore in Jan filing got FP notices???

How do we know we got one? Will INS say something online or send a letter to Lawyer or to me?

Answer anyone?

Thanks.

Got my receipt notices about a week back.

I-140/485/AP/EAD (my husband and myself)

MD: 8th Jan 2003
RD: ???
ND: 30th Jan 2003

H1-B (7th year extension)
MD: 8th Jan 2003
RD: ???
ND: 14th Jan 2003

Re: Anyone in Jan filing got FP notices???

Hi GKVBC,

On-line Stauts has been changed for my wife and me yesterday.
"On February 24, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording."

My ND is 01/28/2003.

Good luck.

Originally posted by GKVBC
Hi,

Please update if anyone (other than the one mentioned above) in Jan filing got FP notices?

Thanks.

My Checks are Cashed yesterday. Backside of the Cheks EAC no.s are there. So I checked them notice date is Feb'20. I think I will get receipts preaty soon.

I-140/485/EAD/AP
MD 24/01/2003
RD 27/01/2003
ND 20/02/2003

It is NOT 100% true. I never got my online update (don't know why..). My online never noticed me for FP but I got from my lawyer. I did it Feb. 22nd (supposed Feb. 20th but too many schedules, then reschedule again). I will check online to see any changes.

Originally posted by gcinfo1971
GKVBC,

Yes. They send you a Notice letter and a copy to lawyer. Normally online message gets updated.

Check Online status for What form?

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the replies I got for my question.

Online, which EAC I should look under for finding FP notice?

I140 / I485???

Please help.

Thanks.

Re: Check Online status for What form?

I485

Originally posted by GKVBC
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the replies I got for my question.

Online, which EAC I should look under for finding FP notice?

I140 / I485???

Please help.

Thanks.

Here we are friends!

I-140/485/765 filed concurrently

Mailed to INS: 12/27/02
Receipt Notice Date: 1/28/03
Checks cashed: 1/31/03
FP notice date: 2/12/03
FP scheduled: 3/08/03
FP Done: 2/22/03

No change to online status yet about FP.

EAC030895xxxx

EAC # is same for 140 and 485?

My lawyer just got the receipts for my concurrent filing of 140/EAD/AP/485, he gave me one EAC #. I checked status online using this #, but it only displays the 485 information:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on February 12, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

So is EAC # same for 140/EAD/AP/485?

Thanks,
tigerrush

EAC

TIGERRUSH - EAC numbers are seperate for I-140, I-485 & I-765 (Emp. Auth)

Ask your lawyer to fax you copies of the receipt notices. There are seperate receipt notices for all.

Thanks, allthebest.

Actually I just talked to the lawyer, and got BS words from them again. They will not realease any information except for 485....

I guess I have to be patient and wait....

MD: 12/24/02
ND: 02/12/03
AD: :eek:

tigerrush

I can understand your situation - sometimes we feel so helpless.

Don't worry for now. The first activity that you are going to see will be on the I-485 status. You will get a notice for fingerprinting at your home address also. The online status of I-485 will be updated to inform you that the fingerprinting notice has been sent.

The message on the online status of I-765 says:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on xxxx. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

And the message on the online status of I-140 says:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on xxxx. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Wish you all the best TIGERRUSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.