Jan 2002 Tracker

No Title

can you guys tell me how long does it take to get RD for I140 once your application has been posted to INS?

I-140 same as Employment Authorization?

Are these one and the same? Also, the check for the 1-140 was just cashed 2 days ago. Any idea how long to get the EAC number?

No its not..

The I-140 is an "Petition for an Immigrant Worker" which your employers files in order to hire you on a full time basis. Once this is approved, it gives you the right to apply for I-485 which is "Adjustment of Status". The 485 filing entitiles you to also file an EAD application..

BTW, weren\'t you the one who tried a concurrent 140 + 485/EAD filing ?

VSC Phone No ?

What is the VSC phone no to check the status of your case. Do you get busy signal in the day or you get through sometime..

Thanks,

No Title

Thanks for the information. Yes, I tried concurrent filing but it was returned. I sent the 1-140 again and the check has been cashed so I assume it is ok and I am wondering how long I will wait for the EAC number.

Congratulations!

I have almost the same details as yours. Hopefully I will get mine soon.

EB2
EAC 76x xxxx
RD- 01/03/02

Congrats !

Good to know that you got you I-140 approved................ I am still waiting...Filed Jan 1st week...NO receipt yet...
Hope ot hear something soon...
Will let you guys know soon

140 Approved

RD 01/08/02
AD 2/14/02
Thanks for all for your valuable info. on this board.

Probable cause of delays for EB2

I guess EB1,2 and 3 go to different sections. For Eb1..most of the time it is too self evident and for EB3, it might be just a checklist to go through but for Eb2, they would have to check the qualifications,experience etc etc. Hence we have not seen too many EB2 approvals lately and it is taking more time to get acted upon.

Difference between RD and ND?

What is difference between RD and ND? From AVM, I knew my case\'s receiving date, is it RD or ND?

Thanks

EB3 EAC -02-080-xxxxx RD:12/28 ND:1/8 A/D : waiting

EB3
EAC-02-080-xxxxx
RD: 12/28
ND: 1/8
AD: waiting

I see some with the same ND as mine and got approved on 2/14, getting really worried as by H1 will expire in 2 more months ( completed 6 years).

Anyone with dates closed to mine got approved please provide partial EAC#.
Thanks