Jan 2002 Tracker

Not received EAC yet

Hi,
  My Attorney has sent my 140 papers to Vermont on 01/22/02 by Fedex in EB-3. I didn\'t received my EAC Number yet. My stupid company doesn\'t allow me to contact Attorney directly.

You will get it soon

Hi Same here. I mailed my application 1st week of Jan. My lawyer told that I140 receipts take long time to get sometimes. Let me know if you get it. regarding contacting laywer direct, many compinies are doing like your company. Good Luck

Difference between EB2 and EB3

I have filed in EB3 is there a lot of difference ??? any replies will be greatly appriciated

EB3 - EB2 Diff

I have filed in EB3 is there a lot of difference ??? any replies will be greatly appriciated

Nothing except Priority Date

As priority date are current now for both EB2 & EB3 both so you are better off with EB3 as it is easier in term of approval.. otherwise in case of EB2 ins looks for job description, title and your experience(progressive experience) and possible your degree( if you have masters) but in case of EB3 not that much...

keeping the thread going

Guys..we havent recently heard from anyone else who has filed in Jan. Also I have hardly seen anyone with last week of Dec as ND. Does that mean that the Jan ones will be taken up soon.

No at I140 stage EB category doesn\'t make any difference

EB category will only make difference in the third stage. If your EB category is not current then you have to wait till it gets current. Hope this has answered your question.

Good Luck for GC.

Approved?? Some one maybe.

I sent my application around Dec.20. But I did not get receipt yet (also lawyer). I asked lawyer and lawyer asked INS for receipt #. I got 2 (I filed EB1EA and EB2NIW). Then I call INS (AVM) every night (Also yesterday). Last night AVM said your I-140￾crcvd Jan.9￾c..150 days and 240 days. But today one of them have approved. I do not know which one. Still I did not have receipt!! So I can not confirm if it is mine. But this is good news for you. At least some body got approved ND Jan 09 EAC-02-081-5****.
I hope it is mine. If I can confirm tomorrow I will update instrack. Thank you.

Congratulations

Thats good news from two aspects. One that you got your app approved ( I guess it would be the OR) and another would be that it gives us hope since we are in line now and can aspect something soon.
Congrats once again. Good luck for the I485/CP stage.

Degree Details

Could you post your details like degree,experience, no of letters (if they were from really big name people) etc.
Thank you.