Jan \'02 CP - Plastic Card Tracker

Phone #

Is there any phone # there where you need to call to find out the status of your card. People who already received their card - please reply. 214-381-1423 I have been trying for a week now - never got through.

Submiting I9 should not hurt you in any way

All it has is your GC info like your A number, which your employer can get anyways if they wanted to. Gov. regulation requires the company to maintain this info, so if they haven\'t already asked you for it, I\'m pretty sure they will. As an employee, it is also considered to be your duty to inform your company about any changes in your visa status. But ofcourse it is not mandatory. Just that it may count against you in case of problems.

Can the employer do any harm here after ? Unfortunately yes. In the sense that they can inform INS that you abused the employment based GC as you falsely claimed you wanted to work for the company. The onus will then be on you to show why you left and that you had every intention of working for the company at the time you got your GC. A rough guideline beyond which such a claim would be rather rediculous by the employer would be about a year. Usually companies don\'t venture into all that since they have nothing much to gain from it (unless ofcourse they go in with some civil case that it caused them some heavy losses).

GOT THE PLASTIC CARDS IN TWO WEEKS !!

After POE in Chicago on Jan 29th (interview over 23rd Jan), both my wife and I received our plastic cards today ! Couldn\'t have had a better Valentine gift !

THANK GOD IT IS ALL OVER.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS !

CP ROCKS AND THIS SITE IS THE BEST !!!

I9 Form?

Where can we get this I9 form...will the employer have one or do we need to get it from somewhere and send it to the employer...?

No Title

There is no other phone number to call than 214-381-1423. Unfortunately, it is really hard to get through. I heard that the best is to use a readil button and be ready to spend about 40 minutes to get through. If you call here and there, you basically have a zero chance to get through.

Good luck!

No Title

It is the HR department responsibility to have this form for you. Just go see them.

Rajesh, it is bad that we did not meet

but I am Vadlamani Rao and was the first to be called on 25th Jan at chennai for the CP. You may have seen me, but I did not see you. Are you the one going through the wedding photos etc., sitting next to me ? Correct me otherwise.

How is life after GC ?

Stay in touch

No Title

but I am Vadlamani Rao and was the first to be called on 25th Jan at chennai for the CP. You may have seen me, but I did not see you. Are you the one with suit ? It is purely a guess. Correct me otherwise.

How is life after GC ?

Stay in touch