Jan \'02 CP - Plastic Card Tracker

Looks like Los Angeles Airport Immigration Officials are slow in tranferring case to TSC

FYI - I just got off the phone with the INS TSC IIO. I gave him my A#. He could not find my case (SRC#) on the TSC system. I had a successful CP and entered the U.S. through Los Angeles (LAX). The IIO told me that LAX is slow in sending the packet out to TSC.

Plastic Card Question?

Hi,
So if all CP plastic cards are processed through TSC, Does the INS center that approved your I-140 doesn\'t matter any more after successful CP?

I did my CP @ Chennai on Jan 24 and my POE (Memphis) was on Feb 3. Is there a phone # to call and check on the status of the plastic card? Will I get the SRC # when I call INS?

Thanks.

214-381-1423 as given by somebody before in this forum/thread

I can validate and tell the exact # tomorrow as I don\'t have the papers I\'ve received with me now.

Superman... congrats again to both of you

I had to send a request to HR to change my records along with I9, which had to be countersigned by my manager after verifying the stamp in the passport. I guess it varies from company to company, but basically it is I9 and this is kept by the company.