Jan \'02 CP - Plastic Card Tracker

Meecheegun

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Successful CPers,

Please post details in the following format so that we can track the status of the Plastic Card

Name CP-Date POE-Date POE-Location Status

Thanks.

Meecheegun--Jan 23 \'02--Jan 30 \'02--Los Angeles--Waiting

Meecheegun--Jan 23 \'02--Jan 30 \'02--Los Angeles--Waiting

Guys dont be so impatient.you have to open your mouth only after a year after CP

otherwise Mr.Abu_lafya will get ...Please read my post on this.

Abu_lafya "Did anyone got card after POE in Newark/DOE on or after Jan 13 2002" 2/1/02 1:02pm

Note: People who succesfully completed CP and got plastic card only need to post their details here.We are seeking their help to guesstimate the processing time.WE DONT NEED COMMENT OR ADVICE FROM SOME XYZ..WE ONLY NEED INFORMATION NOTHING ELSE.OK.PLEASE

My wife got the card Today(Feb 4th) still I didnt get mine. POE: NEWARK/DOE Jan 13th

Hope I and we all will get it soon !!!!!

Marta - CP Jan 16th, POE-JFK NY Jan 19th, GC Plastic Feb 4th, 2002.

All for of us got the cards. First, my spouse on Feb 2nd, and the rest of us today. Good luck!

does anyone know the whereabouts of "Hari Thyagaraja"?

he had his interview scheduled for Jan 31 at Chennai. His case is very much like mine, so I\'m eager to know his interview experience. If anyone has heard from him since his interview, please post here. It\'ll be appreciated.

thanks.

Update..Talked to texas INS IIO today and got my card status and SRC#..looks like

they are treating my case as replacement card process as I corrected some information at POE which was wrong on the immigrant visa issued by the consulate.My card was approved and ordered on Feb 6th,so i should get it anytime.I also asked the IIO to verify all my personal info to make sure that they have the correct info to avoid the pain of applying I-90.the AVM msg was different for me and my wife as my wife\'s is normal processing and mine is replacement card processing even though I didnt apply I-90(all b\'coz of correction on the visa).

Did anyone got the card this week !!!!!!!!!!!

Received plastic card POE: Chicago, DOE: 1/27/02

Received on 2/7/02.
Good luck to all
MJ1

What to ask the IIO at TSC ?

When we do indeed get through the phone system at TSC and speak to an IIO, do we just give them the A# and can they then give us a corresponding SRC# ?

The phone number to call is 214-381-1423. Correct ? It\'s really hard to get through.

CP-Jan 24, 2002; POE-Feb 3, 2002; POE-Memphis; Status-Waiting

smani- CP-Jan 24, 2002; POE-Feb 3, 2002; POE-Memphis; Status-Waiting

Plastic Card Question?

Hi,

So if all CP plastic cards are processed through TSC, Does the INS center that approved your I-140 doesn\'t matter any more after successful CP?

I did my CP @ Chennai on Jan 24 and my POE (Memphis) was on Feb 3. Is there a phone # to call and check on the status of the plastic card? Will I get the SRC # when I call INS?

Thanks.