Jan 02 cases - Update

Last touched date changed again

today to 6/3/04 for both primary and derivative. No emails received, no change in online status.

Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully it will come anytime. Looks like they are working on your RFE reply. Best of Luck !!

RFE response updated online...

RFE information has been updated as being received on 06/02/04. Waiting for approval....

wac-02-100-5xxxx
RD:01/30/2002
ND:01/31/2002
1st FP: 08/22/02
2nd FP issued: 03/26/04
2nd FP done: 04/29/04
RFE issued: 03/26/04
RFE sent: 05/17/04
RFE info updated: 06/02/04

RFE response updated online...

Case Details:
WAC-02-099-5x
1st FP MArch 2002
2nd FP may 2004
RFE issued 4/26/2004
RFE replied 5/28/2004
website updated 6/2/2004

It was for my birth certificate. I had lost my original and submitted a affidavit. USCIS needs a birth certificate or certificate of non-availability. In Bombay, where I was born, my records were totally wrong. My fathers name was misspelt. That took me time to correct and get a correct one. Actually I submitted the copy of the birth certificate to my atttroney on 5/20. They took time to submit it.

Approved!!! Wac-02085*****!!!

Friends! It is my turn to share the tears of Joy with all of you.
A few minutes ago my wife check the mail and we had 2 approval notices. It's been 2 Years + 5 Months of Wait for AOS.

We did early finger printing in Houston and our status changed in 5/4/2004. Then on 6/1/2004 the online status changed as well but the message was still about the results of the finger prints. The online status has not changed yet.

I'm an EB2 case.

My lawyer sent an fax inquiry 2 weeks ago. Not sure if that had any effect.

I want to thank everybody in this forum. It has helped me keep my sanity and even if some times one may feel some of the campaigns may not help I thing they really did. It has also helped me feel usefull to participate in the middle of incertainty.

This also comes in good timing since my wife just got pregnant 6 weeks ago so we'll have a big party.

Thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_for_ever, and all the senior members! And Rajiv for providing this space.

I'll post my stamping experience later.

I wish all the rest expedicious adjudication and keep you in our prayers!! It will come!! Don't put your life on hold because of a stupid paper.

yosemas did u get approved without rfe.
Im also in the 02080 range withotu rfe/2n fp.But Im in eb3 so not sure when they will start handling our case.

TensedAlways said:
yosemas did u get approved without rfe.
Im also in the 02080 range withotu rfe/2n fp.But Im in eb3 so not sure when they will start handling our case.

TensedAlways, we did not receive an RFE. I've been with the same company on the same position since I applied for AOS (EB 2). I recommend you start sending fax inquiries (if you have not done it yet). I'm not sure if it helped our case but you have nothing to loose.

Wish you luck and a approval soon!

Approved (WAC-02-087-5XXX)

We got our email Approvals today and it has been approved yesterday (June 8).

RFE Sent by USIS ON May 10

RFE Response Recd by UCIS on May 27.

Approved - June 8

RS071,
Did u send Birth certificate for ur first RFE?
Can you give more details on ur RFE?
I got the same type of RFE on May 11th (Tax returns..., I-693 supplement form, Birth certificate and current physical address ).
I did not send my Non-Avail birth certificate when I applied for I-485. I just sent affidavits that time.
I replied to RFE 2 days ago with all the necessary papers.

-WAC02088XXXXX
ND/RD 01/14/-01/16
RFE 05/11

Hi 485Victim,

In 1st RFE I sent affidavit of my uncle and aunt. I have already submitted my birtcertificate but it doesnt have my name on it and birth place is not celarly identidified. I got 2nd RFE for birth certificate so this time I am trying to get a new birth certificate from India with clearly written information. Also in 2nd RFE they have asked for current permenant address.

Online status changed to RFE sent

My online status changed "Online status changed to RFE sent".
I have not got the RFE as yet.
wac02080xxxxxx
jan 02
eb3

rs071 said:
In 1st RFE I sent affidavit of my uncle and aunt. I have already submitted my birtcertificate but it doesnt have my name on it and birth place is not celarly identidified. I got 2nd RFE for birth certificate so this time I am trying to get a new birth certificate from India with clearly written information. Also in 2nd RFE they have asked for current permenant address.

My wife had same RFE (her name wasn't in certificate). For her case two affidavits from her parents worked. What's the reason they did not accept your uncle and aunts affidavits?
In addition to your new DOB certificate you can attach your school leaving certificate where your date of birth is mentioned.

approved

Finally I got approved. What a relief!

2nd FP: Jan'04
RFE generated: May 12
RFE replied: June 3
Approved: June 14

I-485 approved

My wife's and my I-485 were approved yesterday. I received approval emails in the mail(I noticed them in the morning, they might have arrived during the night).

Good luck to everyone who are waiting in the line. I hope your cases are approved soon!!!!!!

Please keep this forum going. I have been a regular visitor to the forums and I have received moral support from the people who have been posting thier approvals and those who are keeping up our hopes.

kumarsaiv