Jan 02 cases - Update

Eb2/eb3

familyof5,

I think, some how only EB2s are getting approved....

Arz
WAC-093-5XXXX

familyof5

I did my 2nd FP in January 2004 this year. Mine is EB2.

As per the online status My case has been touched 3 times from 5/4.

spoke to IIO

On April 19, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Sure!! I did on last week to find out why either me or my lawyer
did not receive any letter so far, the lady (IIO) asked me to call
after May 19th. Though web site says 14 days but I should call
after 30 days. What a crap!!! I yelled at her about random/out of
order processing, whatever I say, she simpl replies "as I told
you once you reply to our request, we will issue your GC".

I have to call these succers one more time. I have no respect on
these morons who processes applications not only with too much
delay but also out of order processing.

RD - 1/12/2002
ND - 1/14/2002
3rd EAD
3rd AP

RFE Received

Hi,

I just checked the status and at last, the status changed to received response to RFE on May 11th. Looks like there is a 1 day gap between the actual receipt and the update of the status. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:(
smg
WAC-020975

customer service

glxy said:
On April 19, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Sure!! I did on last week to find out why either me or my lawyer
did not receive any letter so far, the lady (IIO) asked me to call
after May 19th. Though web site says 14 days but I should call
after 30 days. What a crap!!! I yelled at her about random/out of
order processing, whatever I say, she simpl replies "as I told
you once you reply to our request, we will issue your GC".

I have to call these succers one more time. I have no respect on
these morons who processes applications not only with too much
delay but also out of order processing.

RD - 1/12/2002
ND - 1/14/2002
3rd EAD
3rd AP

Hi,
I was in a similar situation. They sent me an RFP which I did not receive in 14days. the customer service people asked me to call after 30 days. Instead I asked them to transfer me to an immigrartion officer. THe officer name taht I got in touch was officer Rayford. He filled out a request form putting me on hold. Also he asked me to fax a letter to the I-485 unit (SSN, D.O.B, home address etc and also asked me to fax a copy of the 485 receipt. I did all this on MOnday afternoon. My Thursday my status has been updated as they mailed it again..

So please talk to an immigration officer. It works. I dont have an attorney. I filed I-485 on my own as a derivate

Sorry Iforgot to mention this in my post a few minutes back .

I received my RFP on Monday and I mailed it yesterday.

Tingoat,

Did your last updated date change .. when they sent u an RFE ..

Also, do you get emails when last updated date change ..??

yes it did. It said

" on May 5th we mailed you a letter based on your approval/ registration of your case..........

I called the customer service because the wording was so confusing. Those stupid people told me that from the message it looks like case has been approved. I was not sure......so called again and talked to an immigration office who told me that my case has not been approved and he doesn't see that a notice has been sent on May 5th..........waht can I say. Anways I received my RFE on may 10th. I had a change of address and I think they sent it to my old address.......so it went back. anyways got my RFP on May 10th and I mailed it on May 11th.

Hi my fellow Jan/02'ers, it's finally my tern to announce the good news!! Both my and my wife's cases were approved on 05/07!! Received email notice 7 a.m. on 05/08; checked status on-line and it was also updated. What a special Mother's Day gift for my wife!

Here's my details:

ND: 01/28/2002
1st FP: July 2003
RFE: 03/24/2004
RFE Responded: 04/16/004 (last 3 W2s, EVL, last 3 pay stubs, and documentation and passport pages showing valid status since 1996)
RFE Received: 04/19/004
Applied for 3rd EAD on 4/29
Case Approved: 05/07/2004

Hope you're encouraged by my case.

Weird Online Message

Did anyone get this before ???!!!.

I sent in fax inquiry 05/07. Today the online message for me changed to :

On May 12, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

My prior message was "On June 11, 2002, we received your FP results....."

Is this weired???

WAC02-087

Familyof5

i think there is some issue on Wac 080 cases. I know of atleast 9 cases which have received neitehr the 2nd FP nor the RFE, mine being one. I sent a fax to the INS and my message changed to the one u got the next day. After I asked my wife to view it she said that it was the same old message..I was shocked that my message changed and re changed in a span of 12 hours. I can't beleive it myself

Case touched today - 5/14/04

Just now I checked my portfolio and our cases are touched on 5/14/04. However the status says:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application

I pray it means "good" :cool: ... anyone else seen this message under the circumstances ?

I will update whenever the status changes ... as of now, I get the denial of access message after checking several times ;)

~nvi

RFE for wac02084xxx

Just saw my case status change to RFE sent. Don't know the details yet. Waiting for my lawyer to get the RFE.

ND Jan 11, 2002.
EB2

End of January 02 and beginning of February 02 cases are getting RFEs.
Everybody else is getting approved.
What's wrong with us???

pceefan said:
i think there is some issue on Wac 080 cases. I know of atleast 9 cases which have received neitehr the 2nd FP nor the RFE, mine being one. I sent a fax to the INS and my message changed to the one u got the next day. After I asked my wife to view it she said that it was the same old message..I was shocked that my message changed and re changed in a span of 12 hours. I can't beleive it myself

Totally agree with this ..

I received an E-mail about my RFE that was generated on May 11th. I have n't received it yet to see what exactly is that RFE. I guess my lawyer did nt either.

A friend of mine received E-mail about an RFE on May 10th. Both of our cases are almost similar. His Wac No is WAC02087XXXXX

And mine is WAC02088XXXXX.