Jan 02 cases - Update

2nd FP done. I tried Oxnard APS for earlier FP than appointment date and no question asked! I was there around 2pm on Tuesday, there was no waiting and got out within 20 minutes.

They forget about me 02-087...

Folks,

They have forgotten about Jan 15, 2002 case:

My detail:

RD 01/15/2002 Wac02-087...
1st FP: June 2002

2 EAD, 2AP

Since then.. NOTHING ...

Online status showed my last updated date: 01/16/2002.

What should I do ?????

Re: 2nd FP done

Originally posted by hari_nupur
WAC-02-098-XXXXX

Did early 2nd FP at Houston on Apr 26 - (appointment date May 21)

Hi hari_nupur,
I'm also in Houston, and I'm also a Jan-02 case. Wanted to ask you what was your 2fp experience in houston. Where did you go?
Did you have any issues.
I still haven't had a notice but hope soon I will. Hope you get your GC soon.

Hi yosemas

Went to INS application support center on Bissonnet in South-west Houston. No issues whatsoever .

Good luck as regards your FP & GC.

Originally posted by hari_nupur
Hi yosemas

Went to INS application support center on Bissonnet in South-west Houston. No issues whatsoever .

Good luck as regards your FP & GC.

Well, guess what. My Wife just called me and we both got 2FP notices today on the mail. We where scheduled for may 21 as well but I will try to go this coming Friday. Can't tell you how happy I'm that SOMETHING has changed after over 2 years.

I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm also going to Bissonnet.
Regards!

I just went to do early 2FP for me and my wife where in Houston this morning. It took about 1 hour for the whole deal and had no problem at all.

Wish all expeditious adjutication!

Received RFE by my lawyer on 4/30/2004. Asked for another proof/form of birth certificate. last 2 years W-2, 1040 and last 3 pay stubs.

Originally posted by pceefan
No RFE, No 2nd FP, nothing at all. I am a lost cause !

WAC-02-086 :(

pceefan,
Don't loose heart. I'm WAC02085XXXXX and I got my 2FP notice last week only. I'm sure yours will follow very soon.
Hang in.

RFE issued for my case (not for spouse) March 30th - EVL, Current Paystubs, 3yr W2 and Tax returns, Birth certificate (had provided them with original but they still included that in RFE)

RFE received by BCIS April 23rd

No response since then

Keeping fingers crossed

:confused:

WAC-02-088-5xxxx Ref REceived by Attorney

Finally my Attorney received REF for my case.

Case Details
---------------

RD 1-16-02
WAC-02-088-5xxxx
3 EADs & 3 APs
2nd FP 4/20/04
Ref Issues: 4/14/04
Ref Received by Attorney: 5/5/04
W2 for 2001,02,03
EVL

I did my 2nd FP in Jan and the date shows Jan 9th - Finger prints received etc... and the update date was shown as Jan 13th.

But the update date was modified to 05/04 (yesterday) in the INS website profile that I created, even though the message did not change.

Don't know what that means - Was my case touched yesterday or it was just a formal update?

WAC02088xxxxx
RD/ND - 01/14-01/16