Jai Shree RAM ......Hanuman A....P...R...O....V......E.....D

No Title

Congrats my man Hanuman..... you deserve it after all the things you went through.... I saw your posting late..

Welcome to the club.

No Title

There is another entry with \'HANUMAN\' at VSC Tracker which was transfered to Philly and apparently approved yesterday(7/25) itself. So many people got confused between you two guys. It is very coincide you both guys got approved one day apart!

Thanks kvoora, Chutney, Oct2000, and mk1234

OCT2000 my entry in Tracker was under my initials JB and I had updated yesterday.

Chutney thanks very much man for the support

Hanuman

No Title

congrats buddy. You deserve it. You had gone through a lot of pain and you really need this break. did you file 140 redo.

No I did not............though my attorney insisted but I was confident about AC-21

Thanks
Hanuman

No Title

Hanuman, Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom. Thanx for all your postings and sharing your news with us.

No Title

Congratulations Hanuman! I am very happy for you! Enjoy the freedom and take a very well deserved break! Best wishes!

Congrats!

A belated congrats from me. Didn\'t see ur msg as I don\'t come here as often as I used to.

congrats

hello hanuman,

congrats on your approval. i am glad that this ordeal is finally over and closes a chapter with ins. experiences like this only make a person wiser and i guess you tend to appreciate the things that dont come easy more than the day to day things if life. good luck to you for your future endevaours.

regards
prakash

No Title

Thanks very much akashganga, ud, taka-digi, GCvscsoon, kal10, I appreciate your hearty feelings and support.

Hanuman

CONGRATULATIONS !

GOOD DEAL HANUMAN !
Remember the lunch at Mogul. You were not so sure at that time but you never know what\'s coming on your way.

Great! I am so happy for you. We will keep in touch.

No Title

Thanks very much dan dan, abhi7, PRAKASH CHANGLANI, Satyender and JJ_Agrawal.

JJ I do remember the meeting @ Mogul with lots of uncertainity hanging over my head but still I was happy at the end of the meeting because of you guys...........I am really proud tohave friends like you all and am sure we can do SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!! sincethis HEADACHE is G........O..........N.............................E.

Hanuman

The new CIA Check !

Hanuman !
Are you aware of this new policy of CIA check? Will you also have to go through this 60 days waiting period now before they stamp your passport or this wait is only for the people who appear for an interview at the local INS office? Please reply.
Thanks