Jai Shree RAM ......Hanuman A....P...R...O....V......E.....D

No Title

Thank you DesiAmerican, semper esperado, oct2000,sp rao, john_doe_1, joinedisn, khokha for all your best wishes.

OCT2000 please note that I forgot my password for tacker MY ID is JB so kindly update the same.

Thanks a bunch
Hanuman

Congrats

Congrats to u. Enjoy the freedom. Did ur case was transferred to Philadelphia centre ?

If u do not mind, PL. explain why u choose the ID Hanuman ?

Congarts and wish u all the best.

Rajiv

No Title

Thank you DesiAmerican, semper esperado, oct2000,sp rao, john_doe_1, joinedisn, khokha for all your best wishes.

OCT2000 please note that I forgot my password for tacker MY ID is JB so kindly update the same.

Thanks a bunch
Hanuman

No Title

rajiv my case was not transfer anywhere...and as regards my ID "Hanuman" let me tell you (Please don\'t laugh)I am very religious person and being a BRAHMIN I do pooja 2 hours every day...So when I started visiting this site and based upon my experiance I felt like I am in LANKA (CITY OF GOLD WITHOUT ANY PEACE)and so I thought let me be like Hanuman to get out of this mess NO MATTER WHAT !!!!
Also By that Id I am atlest remembering the lord few times in day....

BTW I am a NON IGATEr
Thanks guys

Hanuman

No Title

Hello Hanuman,

Congratulations.....have fun. Thanks for all valuable postings
you had for helping others...

harapatta
(IND/EB2/ND102K)

Congratulations... Hanuman

Hey Hanuman, Congratulations on your approval... Just a week after the meeting.. I told something good will come out of our meeting. See we have your approval Good luck

We will keep in touch... See you soon in the next meeting

You should have give your ND and EB?? etc

You should have give your ND and EB?? etc ,,these are helpful for others

Hay kiran here, congrats

Hay Hanuman
Congrats talk to you some time. Enjoy your freedom(after long gap)

Kiran

No Title

TOOMUCH my case it self is toooooooomuch and I think most of the peple knows me VERY WELL on this board but any way here are the details

EB2 ,
India,
ND SEPT 99
FP AuG 2000
RFE Jan 2001 for Eml Ltr => Company Name Changed due to acquizition
Approval 7/25/01

Hope this helps
Hanuman