Jai Shree RAM ......Hanuman A....P...R...O....V......E.....D

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Guys by the grace of GOD my case is APPROVED TODAY after so much pain and agony.

I am very much Thankful to all of you who have supported me in my WORST TIMES and I feel like to have all of as my brothers and sisters...

I am so Happy...I can\'t write more...I will catch up with you guys later..Right now I am going to Temple...

Bye and love you allllllllllllllll

VERY HAPPY
HANUMAN

Congras

hi hanuman

congratulations.... i have read some of your experiences and seen that you have been a valuable cntributor

enjoy

No Title

Thanks very much, ss72us, sri vidhya and Thomas Dev I still will be available on this board to help my fellow netizens in ALL THE WAYS I CAN.....

Thanks again and Good luck to you all
Hanuman

No Title

Hi Hanuman,
     Congrats!!! Enjoy your fredom. You deserve it.

No Title

Thank you very much spatel, aGCseeker, pardeso_0900, American Dream, Dr. Ghasita...
Infact approval of Dr. Ghasita led me to call VSC and so I got this wonderful news...As regards RFE I got one in Jan for Empl Ltr my company name was changed just 24 hours before the RFE was printed and since I was hangging in air without any grounds but thanks to the support of you guys I was able to hold on untill now.

For remaining witers I will pray to God for ALL OF YOU
Hanuman

No Title

Thanks wait boy, I called and heard on AVM but because of my bitter taste of this process I also spoke with IIO to confirm